4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Thrill Flares

Feb 1, 2020
The fact that the dev is giving thumbs up to ridiculous, favourable comments is hilarious.
Would you rather he like comments that bitch slap him and say."YOU WILL PUT MORE SEX IN THE STORY AND GET THE SHIT OUT QUICKER!!! YOU CAN'T EVEN SHIT IN YO TOILET!! NO MATTER WHAT SHIT GOES ON IN YOUR!!! I AINT PAYING YOU SO I CONTROL YOU!!!!"

Note: I laughed the whole time typing dat. XD

Mar 5, 2020
Are the questions asked by Maeve really part of a personnality test? I remember them from the first chapter of Being a DIK, but it got me wondering if it is just a quote of the DPC game for fun a a serious personality test.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Are the questions asked by Maeve really part of a personnality test? I remember them from the first chapter of Being a DIK, but it got me wondering if it is just a quote of the DPC game for fun a a serious personality test.
I'm pretty sure that was just a clever and mean parody of the genre cliches, not to mention a damn good quote.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I have found after restarting to play this update that time does not make the heart grow fonder, i remember when i last played I was going for everyone, now I cannot stand Shannon or Angel and just prefer Maeve and Olivia.

Shannon is just soooooooooo freaking annoying I wanted the MC to bury that axe in her skull and Angel just comes off as a slut that got trained by the schools athletic teams one after the other just cause she was bored....

I do hope the updates get a bit faster and we can start telling the LIs we dont want to piss off.

Edit: CarbonBlue congratulations on officially making me hate a ginger LI.... that is a true accomplishment LOL Kudos!

Last edited:

Thrill Flares

Feb 1, 2020
I have found after restarting to play this update that time does not make the heart grow fonder, i remember when i last played I was going for everyone, now I cannot stand Shannon or Angel and just prefer Maeve and Olivia.

Shannon is just soooooooooo freaking annoying I wanted the MC to bury that axe in her skull and Angel just comes off as a slut that got trained by the schools athletic teams one after the other just cause she was bored....

I do hope the updates get a bit faster and we can start telling the LIs we dont want to piss off.

Edit: CarbonBlue congratulations on officially making me hate a ginger LI.... that is a true accomplishment LOL Kudos!
Dayum just cause you don't like her character does not mean you should think like a psycho, dude. Nor be a douche when it comes to Angel.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Angel just comes off as a slut that got trained by the schools athletic teams one after the other just cause she was bored....
If anything, this update gave Angel some more depth with her crying in the bathroom, deleting the picture of Olivia/MC. I'm not a fan of Angel, but you really aren't paying attention if thats all you got from her.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes