• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Shannon is my favorite. She's adorable and somewhat crazy lol. Can't wait for 0.3 and new content.

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't like the name it forced you to have so I went into the script and changed the name there to what I wanted to use by replaces every Maeve with the name I chose,while there I tweaked the script a little bit in the process;by changing the dialogue here and there just to refine it for my taste before playing the game!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jaun Karr

SemyonPutin

Nov 3, 2017
To be honest i don't know exactly how to respond to this one. It's not like the dev explicit stated somewhere that we will be able to change the names.
Maybe the humor isn't for everyone but I for my part like it.
As well as the fact that it's not only inside the game but the changelog (and even the script) as well.
Read the developer notes. It literally says you can change the character names. What are you even talking about?

Craiger80

Dec 8, 2018
Ass or Titties ooooooh I don't know both are great. if I had to rate ass n titties 1 being the worst and 10 being the best it would be easy ass and titties out of 10 easy

Si3tWa4r

Aug 14, 2018
Read the developer notes. It literally says you can change the character names. What are you even talking about?
Didn't even see that till now, so thanks for pointing it out, makes it even more hilarious. :D

Well technically you can change the names in the beginning, so what the dev wrote there wasn't entirely wrong, the names just get changed back, aaand .... it was never mentioned that the changed names would persist ;).

SemyonPutin

Nov 3, 2017
Didn't even see that till now, so thanks for pointing it out, makes it even more hilarious. :D

Well technically you can change the names in the beginning, so what the dev wrote there wasn't entirely wrong, the names just get changed back, aaand .... it was never mentioned that the changed names would persist ;).

As I said. You shouldn't advertise features for a game if you don't intend on supporting them.

mandc

Jan 5, 2019
What an excellent game. One of the best out there. I absolutely love the humour and can't wait for the next episode.

Keep up the amazing work CarbonBlue and don't change a thing....that kitchen scene with Angel and Shannon had me laughing so hard.

Reactions: CarbonBlue

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Nice start, funny and sexy. Will be keeping an eye out.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Love this one. It's every cliche of every game I have ever played on F95, skewered most expertly. As long as the dev doesn't run out of steam (don't see this happening atm but you never really know...) this will end up being one of the best games out there.

slimlayzie

May 22, 2018
It's off to a good start, some funny moments and nice renders. A little on the short side to rate right now, played what there is so far in less than 15 minutes, but it's certainly off to a good start.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
As I said. You shouldn't advertise features for a game if you don't intend on supporting them.
I personally think you should be carefull criticising a game or a dev if you don’t understand it. Perhaps you should read the very first sententence on the OP. Maybe then you’ll understand it. Or you may never.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes