4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Some Patreon updates. Tiers have changed somewhat.
• I will be releasing the game to everyone at the same time.
• There will be no NSFW content available to non-patrons. This is due to Patreon's Terms of Service. When updates are released I will post the news, but if you're not a patron you'll have to come here to find it.
• $1 patrons get access to NSFW content. $5 get Cosplay of the Week renders in 1920x1080. $10 get Lingerie of the Week renders in 4k. These renders come out on Friday. This week's Cosplay is Shannon's alter-ego. I love it.
• Discord is up and I'll post exclusive renders there on occasion.

Beastman2020

Jul 11, 2018
I'm really impressed by the writing in this, and the artwork is high-quality also. After playing through I had to back CarbonBlue on Patreon. Definitely looking forward to seeing this develop.

Reactions: CarbonBlue

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I hate unavoidable NTR. The pizza was supposed to be enjoyed and conquered by MC, fuck NTR and the dev. Damn it, I am so angry I will never enjoy pizza the same way again.

and also this is my most favorite scene in all adult VNs right now.
screenshot0001.png

Sep 15, 2018
please can someone make a "nopy" download link

have added this to my watch list till it gets a "nopy" download link then i will play this

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
please can someone make a "nopy" download link

have added this to my watch list till it gets a "nopy" download link then i will play this
NOPY is not accepting new uploaders at the moment, so unless someone else does it, it looks like you're going to have a wait on your hands.

Sep 15, 2018
NOPY is not accepting new uploaders at the moment, so unless someone else does it, it looks like you're going to have a wait on your hands.

ahhh ok tyvm for replying the only reason i was asking for a nopy link is coz ive used up my download limit on mega and still have 3 wk 5 days left till it renews and was real eager to try this out
guess ill have to wait till end of next month

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Ok this game is quite funny, most characters has some interesting personalities. I must say if the dev can keep this kind of quality thoughout the whole game i have no doubt this would be an amazing game.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
The interactions between angel and shannon are pretty damn funny....even the breakfast scene where she is telling angel about seeing the mc's dick, there were no words but it was funny. And that story about Maeve was hilarious. Looking forward to more of this...those eyes of Maeve are pretty mesmerizing....very seductive look to her :love:

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes