4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I have to say that cute little moment with Angel at the end made me bizarrely happy, it seems like a fun little inversion of the stereotype of the "promiscuous friend". I went from meh to hmm real quick. Really loving what's here so far.
Yeah, i loved that scene, cute AF :)

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Angel is surprisingly an apt name for her, I wasn't expecting that sweet good night kiss to our roofied protagonist.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
By the way, not having incest in this game may not immunize it from the wrath of Patreon. Shannon, in particular, may look a tad too young for their tender sensibilities, protestations of stated ages notwithstanding. It has happened before.

Forewarned is forearmed.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
By the way, not having incest in this game may not immunize it from the wrath of Patreon. Shannon, in particular, may look a tad too young for their tender sensibilities, protestations of stated ages notwithstanding. It has happened before.

Forewarned is forearmed.
It’s not the wrath of Patreon that scares me, it’s the wrath of Shannon :eek:.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Shannon dosnt look underage in anyway...pfft..iv'e seen a thousand game dames that look illegal that pass patreon muster and she aint one of them
Here's a quote from the Teacher's Pets thread:

Haha right?! I can imagine that when Deem got the smackdown that Kait was "too young looking" he swapped out her cheerleader uniform for a sweater but then made her face significantly younger looking just to fuck with Patreon.

EDIT: Of course, that game came under fire for several other problems: incest, and drugs used for seduction, being at least two others that I can recall. It's been long abandoned.

Last edited:

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
In 0.1 the MC had stubble, making him look too old...
Now Shannon might look too young...
...time to give Shannon some stubble!

Edit - I was going to add a quick render to show you the results, but I'm not going to inflict that horror upon you.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Don't worry, Rob. Shannon looks old enough without a mustache to me. Walter just needs to meet a bunch of 18 to 20-year old girls. It seems he doesn't remember how they look like any more. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Don't worry, Rob. Shannon looks old enough without a mustache to me. Walter just needs to meet a bunch of 18 to 20-year old girls. It seems he doesn't remember how they look like any more. :p
The discussion was about women as 'beards' on another thread. But that's a completely different subject.

Nah! Shannon is probably just fine. Also, the longer this game goes on without a problem, the less likelihood that any will be raised.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Here's a quote from the Teacher's Pets thread:

Haha right?! I can imagine that when Deem got the smackdown that Kait was "too young looking" he swapped out her cheerleader uniform for a sweater but then made her face significantly younger looking just to fuck with Patreon.

EDIT: Of course, that game came under fire for several other problems: incest, and drugs used for seduction, being at least two others that I can recall. It's been long abandoned.
A sequel is being developed though, by a different dev!

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes