4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This is one weird game.

It's like if Whose Line is it Anyway ? the VN. The points don't matter and neither does anything the player says or does.
True, there are points taken. Lot's of them. But you are right, they don't matter... yet. Maybe they never will, and that's one of the developer's little jokes. [He did warn us about the points.]

We need a few more releases to see where he is taking us. I, for one, am extremely interested to discover his path. I expect to be laughing all the way... and hopefully 'satisfied' too.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
True, there are points taken. Lot's of them. But you are right, they don't matter... yet. Maybe they never will, and that's one of the developer's little jokes. [He did warn us about the points.]

We need a few more releases to see where he is taking us. I, for one, am extremely interested to discover his path. I expect to be laughing all the way... and hopefully 'satisfied' too.
Fair enough.

When i was saying they don't matter it wasn't a knock on the game. It's just oddly weird for me to look under the hood during my playthrough and notice all the variables changing but very little story changes occuring.

Part of me thinks that's tied to the Groundhog day scenario this game is based around, the other just thinks the dev wants to meme and have fun. I'm okay with this it just made for a very non-sequitur based playthrough.

SkinnGames

Jun 17, 2018
Well I applaud your sense of humor! You had me going at first but I'm on board with it now! This looks like it will be a fun ride so I signed up. Everything looks great and seems to play well but had a couple of exceptions when I tried to change the names. Other than that I'm very happy I checked this out and if you maintain the same level of quality as you have so far I'm really going to enjoy following along! Thanks again and keep up the great work!

Reactions: CarbonBlue

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
See, as a person who never encountered any of the fake-bug report jokes in my play-through
There are no fake-bug report jokes.

This is one weird game.
Yep.

In the first scene of 0.3 there will be a small difference depending on the choices made thus far. More of these events will come.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
In the first scene of 0.3 there will be a small difference depending on the choices made thus far. More of these events will come.
I laughed out loud at the joke where you couldn't eat the last slice of pizza, but had to leave it to Maeve, because your kindness points were too high. But maybe everyone got that message regardless of the points :D.

Last edited:

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
give me that magic patch :p
This game not only doesn't need one, but the game would not make sense if one were added.

Don't get me wrong; I enjoy incest games if they're well executed and if they were planned to be incest from the beginning, but this one obviously was not.

None of these situations make one lick of sense if they're all related.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are plenty of games out there that are incest focused, and some very good ones. That doesn't mean that one needs to apply it to every scenario that sort of fits.

I'm pretty sure that if it were meant to be incest, a patch would have been leaked when the game was released, not well afterwards.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
i just played this :D

awesome game, the humor, the girls, LOVE IT :D great job dev (y)
one thing that bugs me are the eyes on Meawe :oops:, what's wrong with having normal eye colour :unsure:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
She's a werewolf. :p Or maybe she's wearing reflective contacts. :unsure:
Mesmerising eyes, IMHO.
Aaaa, yeah that's right, she sad that she was, how stupid of me LOL :D
hm... do i want to mess around with a werewolf? :unsure:

i guess i do :D
she looks like Gracie de Luca :love:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Aaaa, yeah that's right, she sad that she was, how stupid of me LOL :D
hm... do i want to mess around with a werewolf? :unsure:

i guess i do :D
she looks like Gracie de Luca :love:
I was gonna like your comment but then I saw you had your sigs in the wrong order and the wrong girl in your avatar. I'm offended and triggered. :whistle:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I was gonna like your comment but then I saw you had your sigs in the wrong order and the wrong girl in your avatar. I'm offended and triggered. :whistle:
don't you dare say anything bad about Maya :mad:, she has enough troubles in her life, a little support would be nice :giggle:

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes