4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I'm pretty sure that if it were meant to be incest, a patch would have been leaked when the game was released, not well afterwards.
Yeah incest will make even less sense as the story reaches a certain level.
maury.jpg
Olivia is NOT your mother. The girls are not your sisters. And it's not because of Patreon's rules, but because of the plot.

ApolloApe

Jul 24, 2019
Dude, I'm barely in and I LOVE Shannon and Angel. They're hilarious together. I mean they're HOT. They're all HOT, but excellent writing for those two. Oh, and Olivia... "I SOLD THE HOOOOOOOUUUUSEEE"... I died.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
CarbonBlue

Letting people define the name of the character is done like this :
Code:
define o_name = "Olivia"
define o = Character( "[o_name]", color="#e0f037" )

[...]
            $ o_name = renpy.input("What is her name?", o_name, None, None, 10).strip()
[...]
As it is actually wrote, your game is broke, because if the player choose to change the name, then the code overwrote the value of "o". Ren'py will seem to not care, because of many reason, but when it will backfire, it will do it hard. You really should correct this.

• Angry
Reactions: Jaun Karr

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
CarbonBlue

Letting people define the name of the character is done like this :
Code:
define o_name = "Olivia"
define o = Character( "[o_name]", color="#e0f037" )

[...]
            $ o_name = renpy.input("What is her name?", o_name, None, None, 10).strip()
[...]
As it is actually wrote, your game is broke, because if the player choose to change the name, then the code overwrote the value of "o". Ren'py will seem to not care, because of many reason, but when it will backfire, it will do it hard. You really should correct this.
You should try and read a few pages back on this forum. Things might get clear to you. This is no mistake.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so just tried it cus of that negative review and dont get it, feel like any new game with good potential
now we just have to hope for animated sex scenes, but I guess we have to follow the same schedule all other games does...HJ, FJ, BJ in sleep, boob job, giving oral, maybe another sleep scene, then drugged/drunk fuck scene and then a fuck scene :eek:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
You should try and read a few pages back on this forum. Things might get clear to you. This is no mistake.
Oh, don't worry, it was already clear. I'm just wondering if he really know why his "joke" effectively works. Because, when I see things like this :
Code:
        "No":

default o = Character("Olivia", color="#e0f037")
[...]
define o = Character("Olivia", color="#e0f037", who_outlines=[ (1, "#000000") ], what_outlines=[ (1, "#000000") ])
or like that :
Code:
scene ep2_110
$ renpy.pause ()

init:
    $ Guy = Character("Guy")

scene ep2_111
Guy "Hey man, I saw you with Maeve Kelly."
It really don't give me hope...

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Oh, don't worry, it was already clear. I'm just wondering if he really know why his "joke" effectively works. Because, when I see things like this :
Code:
        "No":

default o = Character("Olivia", color="#e0f037")
[...]
define o = Character("Olivia", color="#e0f037", who_outlines=[ (1, "#000000") ], what_outlines=[ (1, "#000000") ])
or like that :
Code:
scene ep2_110
$ renpy.pause ()

init:
    $ Guy = Character("Guy")

scene ep2_111
Guy "Hey man, I saw you with Maeve Kelly."
It really don't give me hope...
Ok, I am blissfully ignorant of coding. I thought you were another one getting pissed off because he coudn’t rename the entire cast. Sorry for that.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I have to say that cute little moment with Angel at the end made me bizarrely happy, it seems like a fun little inversion of the stereotype of the "promiscuous friend". I went from meh to hmm real quick. Really loving what's here so far.
It gave me a warm feeling too. Not the religious thing, but seeing she is a warm, sensitive and caring person. Looks can deceive, I like it.
There must be a reason why she is almost living with the Kelly family. I hope to learn more of her background soon.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes