4.20 star(s) 125 Votes
Jun 30, 2018
I like the game so far. The character believable with some genuine interaction. The back-and-forth between the characters had some pretty funny moments as well.

Nice job! I can;t wait to see how this one plays out.

Reactions: Gadget63

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
I got this error when I have the option to change the older sister name.
No big deal,but anybody have that?
How do I change the names via console?

Si3tWa4r

Aug 14, 2018
It shouldn't be advertised as a feature then
To be honest i don't know exactly how to respond to this one. It's not like the dev explicit stated somewhere that we will be able to change the names.
Maybe the humor isn't for everyone but I for my part like it.
As well as the fact that it's not only inside the game but the changelog (and even the script) as well.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
To be honest i don't know exactly how to respond to this one. It's not like the dev explicit stated somewhere that we will be able to change the names.
As well as the fact that it's not only inside the game but the changelog (and even the script) as well.
It is difficult to catch a running gag.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I just put him on 'ignore'. I'm done arguing with people who refuse to accept that it's humor.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes