4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

DogzBallz

Sep 30, 2021
I have a relationship with a middle aged woman. I'm a middle aged man. Nothing in the world against middle aged women. Just, i wouldn't have dated one when i was 20 old or even younger. Really dudes? Would you go for a woman in her 40's when you can have a shapely 20 old girl your own age? I mean. If it happens it happens, look is not everything, and they say love is blind, but to see all those games here were MC is desperate for a MILF which is, by the way, more of a motherly figure to him then a random hot mature woman... well, it's kinda unresting.

I always say i don't judge anyone's kink and i mean it, but i think a dude with this oedipical tendencies should sit down and think about his life. No offence meant. Just a warm dude to dude recommendation.

It's not even that i don't like incest games. If i ever had a daughter or a sister last thing i would have ever done would have been to even think to lay a finger on them, but as long as it's a game, it's just another male power fantasy and it's fun as long as it's fictional.

But having the hots for a motherly figure.. brrr... sorry men. Not my thing :D
Couldn't agree more, when I was in my 20's I wouldn't look twice at older women. Plenty of time for older women when your older.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I have it on fairly good authority that it's about time to start getting excited... Well, excited as you can be for an update that will have about one minute of playtime for every month it's been in development, at the very least.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
an update that will have about one minute of playtime for every month it's been in development, at the very least.
On the bright side, we get to see again Angel and Shannon!

...What?

Ah, right... Maeve too. And that mom lassie there, i think.

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021

I am very happy to announce that 0.5v3 is now in beta.
There is still a little work left to do as well as fixing whatever the beta testers find, but I am confident it will be available to Patrons tomorrow (Wednesday, March 30).
Thank you for your patience and your support.
-CarbonBlue

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017

I am very happy to announce that 0.5v3 is now in beta.
There is still a little work left to do as well as fixing whatever the beta testers find, but I am confident it will be available to Patrons tomorrow (Wednesday, March 30).
Thank you for your patience and your support.
-CarbonBlue
I am glad CarbonBlue is not going to lose his $1k bet. Not even for selfish reasons either. :D

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I honestly didn't think I'd ever see an update for this again. I'm happy there was, though.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Unleashed [v0.5v3] [CarbonBlue] [OS@882MB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 882MB
MyRepack-YAC size: 350MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :p

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Unleashed v0.5v3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes