4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean...yay, story building...and Shannon tits...but it's mostly staring some fat eternal virgin and Angel (and she's clothed).

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Agreed. I always hope that I can get a romantic happily ever after with the really slutty one in these games.

Which says a lot because gingers are normally my type
Sorry, don't let me steer your wrong, I think Angel is a cold, heartless bitch that deserves to be lonely but that doesn't mean I don't understand and respect your opinion. I was just curious what she could be "redeeming" herself for in this update.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well, once again I'm very happy with the update. I'm not really surprised by the reaction of either the winner or the loser, and I sort of called the outcome. But it was very entertaining for me.
I also found it super cute, of course, that Shannon kept nearly failing her punishment and then at the end just cusses out the MC and hides forever from the world under her covers. Excellent place to leave it, I think.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
This developer is the worst: first he announce a week of delay and then he immediately release the update.
He is unable to keep his word, even when he announces he will not able to keep his word.

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
Last edited:

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
. 5v3 rating
Could the update have been better? Many people seem to be under the understanding that this game is something that it isn't. CB has a fulltime job and a family if i recall correctly so this is a part part part time jig. I'm positive they have mentioned this before on this site and as a former Patreon i can honestly say that if your supporting this dev then you mostly know what your getting into.
The game itself isn't really about the MC, it's about the comedy, the spoof, the girls and the player. Not the MC. I understand this is difficult to understand but that's half the point. The game takes a comedic jab at the troops in the Adult Visual Novel industry.

Now with all of that said, based on the expectations that i should have with this information does this update take a shot at AVNs?

The entire club scene is building up to give the belief that there will be some kind of Alpha type on the way, until it's revealed that it's just a spineless nerd who talks a big game.
The payoff is Angel, although working at the club, is doing so only as a waitress so the Love Interest isn't working as a stripper but busting tables. She leaves with the nerd. The pay off being that she wins a bet against Shannon who then has to flash the MC for 5 seconds and then cuses the MC out and hides in her room until the update ends.

Although it definitely takes a few shots at AVNs, I do feel as though it seemed a bit rushed at the end so the punchlines didn't hit as well as they should have. That said, the update still had some character growth and a few things happened to pushed a few different stories forward a bit, this small update might be the catalyst for a better or larger update down the road.
Overall i rate this update 3/5. I would remind CB that although due dates are nice for those investing, CB's better work comes out when they aren't rushed, i get you don't have alot of time for game development and you want to put something out there, that's fine, i understand, however i think people would appreciate it more if you just took longer to work on the update and you release it as you invision rather than just to keep the angry Patreons or fans at bay. (I'm making alot of assumptions here, i could be very wrong)
The game is still good and I look forward to what comes next.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes