4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Just saw this game and played it for the first time today. I think it could be one of my all-time favorites, so I started reading posts here and went over to the developer's Patreon and checked it out. The release cadence appears to be

0.2 08/19/2019
0.3 09/26/2019 (1 month)
0.4 03/30/2020 (6 months)
0.5v1 09/30/2020 (6 months)
0.5v2 05/29/2021 (8 months)
0.5v3 03/30/3022 (10 months)

That trend doesn't leave me with much hope that the game will actually ever be completed.

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
When I saw that there was an update, I was very happy and enthusiastic, then I read some of the comments and complaints of many, and I said to myself: Well it can't be that bad....
Now that I played the update, I can say that it's not bad, it's just sad.
It's sad, because there is no real progress, just an unnecessary arc, for an end (See Shanon's boobs) that could have been obtained in another way and without so much time and resources spent, on such a ridiculous character like that Long Jonson.
Even more so, when you take into account the time it takes for each update, and the amount of content, to be wasted on that fool nerd.:cautious:
And well, that's just what I think, even though I enjoy watching Angel, it's not one of my favorites, so I think that influences me even more, I guess we just have to wait until the next update then.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Unleashed [v0.5v3] + JokerLeader's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Well... that happened. Or, let's say - nothing happened.
Now I've seen everything.
The only thing left to expect is Locjaw raising from the dead and updating "Strange Nights" too.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Just saw this game and played it for the first time today. I think it could be one of my all-time favorites, so I started reading posts here and went over to the developer's Patreon and checked it out. The release cadence appears to be

0.2 08/19/2019
0.3 09/26/2019 (1 month)
0.4 03/30/2020 (6 months)
0.5v1 09/30/2020 (6 months)
0.5v2 05/29/2021 (8 months)
0.5v3 03/30/3022 (10 months)

That trend doesn't leave me with much hope that the game actually ever be completed.
Yeah, I think many fans share the same frustration.

I recall that CB originally announced 0.5v2 and 0.5v3 (this latter one, even back in 2020, being the legendary Oh Long Johnson update) would be out by X-mas 2020...in time for him to take a break to play Cyberpunk 2077.

CB's story is still great (IMHO), but some of us aren't getting any younger :)

May 1, 2020
On the other hand this may be the early April fool's joke. Dev has talked up this update as larger then people here describe, and he's a proven troll, so we really may have 1 week delay until a full update. Specially if he doubles his patron ask as he announced

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
Ain't no way there's people on here praising the update and saying they are happy when this game been out for how long and there's yet to be anything happening?

Gotta be burner accounts and authors friends praising the game cuz this shit here is inexcusable. I played this game years ago and the last thing I did was get that BJ in the car.... That was almost 2 years ago....

The story and characters are funny. I legit laughed at alot of points, but.... yeah this looking like you'll only get to the halfway mark of content in like...... 7 years.

You can say ole buddy has a full time job and responsibilities and all, that's cool, but this person is getting money from this game with lil effort at the same time. If it's really a craft they wanna do just cuz they can, it would be more believable if they didn't have a patreon. Just sayin'.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Sorry, don't let me steer your wrong, I think Angel is a cold, heartless bitch that deserves to be lonely but that doesn't mean I don't understand and respect your opinion. I was just curious what she could be "redeeming" herself for in this update.
i actually think Angel's masking how she really is ... and decided to try her best to act like what people think she is .... a tell sign was that look in the mirror ;) least thats the feeling i got :)

Reactions: babbudoiu
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes