4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well, update was OK. The only thing i don't like is the loooong waiting time for an Update and they aren't even that long for all the time.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Well, what can I say?

Unleashed will always be one of my favorite games.
I like the story, I like the characters and I don't know any other game that makes me smile or laugh so often.

Thanks for that CarbonBlue

Personally, I like a slower narrative and the build up of the characters better in general.

But I do understand it when people here despair that it doesn't really go on, because let's not kid ourselves, the intervals between the updates are just horribly long.

The reasons may be different, and I understand almost everything, but hey, I'm over 50 years old, and I'm starting to really doubt that I'll ever see a decent conclusion to the story if future updates continue to take so long. ;)

Again, I like the work and the story, but it also makes me very sad to see how incredibly slow the progress is.

I wish CarbonBlue all the best though, always enjoy his work and don't give up hope!

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I get it that we pirates have no moral grounds nor any right to complain since we're not supporting but boy was this update short. I honestly forgot about this game due to long time development and at the begining it was one of my favs. And honestly if updates are this short pleaso don't update it here since in this case it was just waste of time. Like others pointed out no real progress and how much?, 10 maybe 15 min of play. In those 10 months dev of BADIK delivers hours of play. I will not say that dev is lazy, i have no rights, and i do get that he or she have peronal life and issues but if you'll deliver this short updates just put it on hold, take your time, liven up and when you're ready return. Better that than to se some disapointed players.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
10 month and 400 renders, and this update just sucked more than ever.. Guess its time to try something else.......
you couldn't possibly think the Dev has his feet in alot of other fires .. never mind real life .. :unsure:
think again ....

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
1. Unleashed is different.
2. It is not for everyone.

"It took too long!" Yeah, no shit. I mean, I guess you guys can keep bitching about it if it makes you feel better, but it accomplishes nothing. Things are not going to move faster because of your bitching. Things will hopefully move faster, but I assure you that it will have nothing whatsoever to do with your complaining.

"There's no sex yet!" See 1. If you're looking for a game to skip ahead and get to the fapping parts, see 2.

"Things aren't advancing!" See 1. First, if you think things did not advance in this update, then this VN is definitely 2 for you. Second, there's no plot to advance.

What I want to accomplish with Unleashed is building a VN where the characters are real. I want them to seem like real people, with their own personalities, character traits, senses of humor, flaws, everything. That is what this VN is about. If you want it to be about finding some bitches and bangin' 'em... well, then, Oh Long Johnson, this VN is not for you. :)

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
The game itself isn't really about the MC, it's about the comedy, the spoof, the girls and the player. Not the MC. I understand this is difficult to understand but that's half the point.
Yes! You get me! <3

i think people would appreciate it more if you just took longer to work on the update and you release it as you invision rather than just to keep the angry Patreons or fans at bay. (I'm making alot of assumptions here, i could be very wrong)
The game is still good and I look forward to what comes next.
I think your criticism is fair, but I don't think the ending was rushed. I think the update accomplished what I wanted to accomplish. At the end there I wanted to portray Shannon's trepidation and I *think* I did ok with that. I did, however, have to cut a dinner scene I was planning with Olivia, Maeve, and the MC. That would have been just a simple conversation talking about plans for the weekend. But I appreciate your comments, and yes, I will try to fully present everything I envision in the coming updates - thank you for playing!

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
"It took too long!" Yeah, no shit. I mean, I guess you guys can keep bitching about it if it makes you feel better, but it accomplishes nothing. Things are not going to move faster because of your bitching. Things will hopefully move faster, but I assure you that it will have nothing whatsoever to do with your complaining.
Um i don't think anyone is bitching nor complaining about your game. And i wouldn't call it bitching, more like making some fair points. Example it took you some 10 months +/- to deliver single update that was worth wath, some 10 - 15 min of play? Now if you compare your work with the work of BADIK dev his usual updates do take long but in return you do get at least an hour of gameplay. I and others are not telling you how to work or develop your own game, you be the judge of that. All we're saying is to long dev time to little play time. Also i don't think telling people that they're "bitching" or "complaining" is walid argument to either defend yourself. You owe no apology here since this is a pirate site however players who do play your games, whether they support you or not, have right to criticize you, what they like or dislike.
"There's no sex yet!" See 1. If you're looking for a game to skip ahead and get to the fapping parts, see 2.
No one is asking rushed sex or something like that, players are simply making point that there's no real progress regarding the relationship between mc and the girls players are going for.

And please don't delete your account from this site. Many other devs did so, because they couldn't handle things here.

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
wish these update would just focus atleast on angel, by far already she is the most interestingly developed in character and quite frankly hottest girl of the 4/5 girls we've been introduced to.

instead we got a dumb long ass convoluted scene with that fat nerd for a pay off with a completely different girl

Feb 13, 2018
Gonna jump in with my 2 cents as everyone goes about their regular tit for tat with every update.
Was the update short relative for time to update? Arguably, yes. I'm assuming CB won't have another dog die on us or what was it, covid? And development skills will improve with time, unless he's a one skill wonder like Ethan, in which case I appreciate his creator cameo into the game. Hoping the next update comes sooner.
That said, was the update funny and did it achieve the thematic elements I enjoy from this particular game that first attracted me to it? Definitely yes.
Was a Maeve (and Olivia) fan disappointed? Very much so.
But am I looking forward to the next update? Hell yeah.
So long as CB guarantees Maeve updates in the future, and eventually some good sex with her, this lad will be a patient and happy camper. Hope she's more prominent in the next one

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
1. Unleashed is different.
2. It is not for everyone.

"Things aren't advancing!" See 1. First, if you think things did not advance in this update, then this VN is definitely 2 for you. Second, there's no plot to advance.

What I want to accomplish with Unleashed is building a VN where the characters are real. I want them to seem like real people, with their own personalities, character traits, senses of humor, flaws, everything. That is what this VN is about. If you want it to be about finding some bitches and bangin' 'em... well, then, Oh Long Johnson, this VN is not for you. :)
real .. i'll tell ya real ... i think my wife is jealous of my girlfriend Shannon :love:

May 1, 2020
As I said previously I still hope this is an April Fools' and the real update will come in a week. Carbon delivering anything after the year he had is good thing for him and I sincirely thank him for it. However.....if this is the full update, there may be a point in re-thinking the approach, putting the game on hold and creating a release worth a year of serious development (yes part time, but let's be serious if this is real 5.3 is not a serious update) Not comparing to play time, looking at plot time and advancement this was maybe a 4 hours worth of plot (less than an evening in plot time). It did advance the "rivalry" background between Shannon and Angel, and offered advancement for both in bare millimeters in character development. So slow is ok, no sex is ok, but not advancing a story and without advancing the aspects of it is just wasted time, Carbon's for surviving and working hard, ours who are invested in what looks like to be a quality product, badly delivered

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Lol this can't be serious.... Is the update literally a dozen renders or so for a year-long wait? Not a single choice through the update. Can be completed in 5 mins.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes