4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Is it true that the sex scenes are going to be 5 minutes each with massive amounts of animations and extra realism, which is why it's been a while since the next part of the story ? :D

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya25

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Is it true that the sex scenes are going to be 5 minutes each with massive amounts of animations and extra realism, which is why it's been a while since the next part of the story ? :D
Yes. I strive for realism. So the MC will sit at his computer and download a VN. Then he'll start playing it and he'll hate the dumb mini-games so much he'll rage quit. Then he'll download another VN and skip through all the conversations to get to the good parts and then he'll realize there are no good parts yet and he has to wait several months for it to finally get to the good stuff and he'll start shit-posting on F95zone and giving 2-star reviews and then he'll say "fuck it" and download an NTR game and fap to his character's girlfriend getting rammed by some Chad. Then he'll go to bed ashamed of himself.

Animating the shame part is taking a lot of time.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
so the main part of the game is waiting for the next update? Sounds familiar to me ;-)

But when you say there are boobie, you mean we can stay virgin in the game right?

Reactions: Ara-sH

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Yes. I strive for realism. So the MC will sit at his computer and download a VN. Then he'll start playing it and he'll hate the dumb mini-games so much he'll rage quit. Then he'll download another VN and skip through all the conversations to get to the good parts and then he'll realize there are no good parts yet and he has to wait several months for it to finally get to the good stuff and he'll start shit-posting on F95zone and giving 2-star reviews and then he'll say "fuck it" and download an NTR game and fap to his character's girlfriend getting rammed by some Chad. Then he'll go to bed ashamed of himself.

Animating the shame part is taking a lot of time.
Do it! Do it! :D

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The latest Patreon update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Friday Update - Way Early! - March 25, 2022

Hello, Patrons!

I'm including this particular render because... the update is right around the corner! I am deeply sorry for the dad joke.

I hope you all had a great week. I took a week off my real life job and basically posed scenes, ate, drank caffeine, and slept this week and that's about it.

I have just another handful of renders to go and that will be it. I should be able to get them done tonight or early in the morning.

Once that's complete, things will start moving very fast, which is why I wanted to get this update out of the way early. I will begin post-processing, which involves denoising the 4k renders, batch resizing them from 4k to 1080p, and adding backgrounds and special additions (like cell phone screens). That shouldn't take very long as I'm getting better at framing renders to minimize the requirement for heavy post processing.

I also need to put a few of my animations together from image series into movie files.

Once that's done, it's time for coding. When I've finished the script in the code I start playing through the update and making changes. Throughout the entire process I will be editing, adding, removing, all that jazz.

That will bring me to beta, hopefully by Sunday. Ideally I'll take a day's break away from things at that point, and then have fresh eyes with which to finish everything.

So, we're looking at Monday, Tuesday (my birthday!), or Wednesday for a release. I'm still thinking of adding a scene, so that might affect things a little.

The long wait is nearly over. I apologize for the lengthy delay and I'm looking forward to your feedback once you've played the update. As always, thank you for your support and kind words throughout the process. You guys are the best.

-CarbonBlue

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
You'll be able to refuse sex at any point. You will be able to remain a virgin throughout the entire game. I'm thinking of making an achievement for it.
Great news! Are there plans to have everyone being virgin in the game? So we would not need an all virgin patch!

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
:oops: That awkward moment in which you undertand you have failed before to really try. :cry: :ROFLMAO:
It is the other way around, you have achieved it before you tried! You lose it with your virginity!

I see a lot of virgin lover, that seems promising for the game!

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
You'll be able to refuse sex at any point. You will be able to remain a virgin throughout the entire game. I'm thinking of making an achievement for it.
Honestly, this is a great feature. Not the virgin part but the no mandatory relationship at any time. This should get in the head of a lot of devs. Expecially those where the mandatory relationship is a middle aged woman with absurd boobs and MC is like 18 or so. Really, WTF, dudes? Have you got the hots for ladies or for babysitters?

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
The virgin version: "I didn't cum from the plot"
Stay virgin, it's possible in this game, you can achieve it! You just need to try hard enough o_O

DogzBallz

Sep 30, 2021
Honestly, this is a great feature. Not the virgin part but the no mandatory relationship at any time. This should get in the head of a lot of devs. Expecially those where the mandatory relationship is a middle aged woman with absurd boobs and MC is like 18 or so. Really, WTF, dudes? Have you got the hots for ladies or for babysitters?
If I wanted a relationship with a middle aged woman, I would spend more time in reality. Admittedly the skin textures are pretty good, but the character models are meh and the MC is just ridiculous.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
If I wanted a relationship with a middle aged woman, I would spend more time in reality. Admittedly the skin textures are pretty good, but the character models are meh and the MC is just ridiculous.
I have a relationship with a middle aged woman. I'm a middle aged man. Nothing in the world against middle aged women. Just, i wouldn't have dated one when i was 20 old or even younger. Really dudes? Would you go for a woman in her 40's when you can have a shapely 20 old girl your own age? I mean. If it happens it happens, look is not everything, and they say love is blind, but to see all those games here were MC is desperate for a MILF which is, by the way, more of a motherly figure to him then a random hot mature woman... well, it's kinda unresting.

I always say i don't judge anyone's kink and i mean it, but i think a dude with this oedipical tendencies should sit down and think about his life. No offence meant. Just a warm dude to dude recommendation.

It's not even that i don't like incest games. If i ever had a daughter or a sister last thing i would have ever done would have been to even think to lay a finger on them, but as long as it's a game, it's just another male power fantasy and it's fun as long as it's fictional.

But having the hots for a motherly figure.. brrr... sorry men. Not my thing :D

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes