4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
hmm is there not much content or am i missing paths? theres sex with angel, bj with mom and the last scene is shannon losing bet right? thats it right? also i can see why shannon is so popular even outside this thread. she is written so well in a fun way, and the most attractive chara as well. characters feels really well written eventho the character stories havent been fleshed out yet.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Dónaill

Jan 25, 2022
Really quality writing but sadly a bit short overall, could also use some drama in addition to the outstanding humour. I feel the game lacks a bit of depth in that regard. Still, the character writing is one of the best I have seen.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Another gift from the developer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Occasional Maeve Tier 4 Image

The Genesis 8 changeover has necessitated some adjustments to the skin to get it to look just right. I think this is dialed in.

Huge thanks to wibble for all his work!

I don't know if I was supposed to get this post, since I'm not Tier 4. but I'm not complaining.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A tier announcement and another teaser from Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New Tier 1v2 and Image!

I have now created Tier 1v2. Going forward, this will be the base tier as the current Tier 1 will be disabled on May 1.

The reason for this change is because at $1, so much is lost to fees and taxes that it's not worth it for either of us.

This change only affects new Patrons. If you are currently a Tier 1 subscriber you do not need to do anything. You will remain a Tier 1 subscriber until you cancel your subscription.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Totally forgot this MC was half mute... Not sure why the dev gave him little to no dialogue but it makes 90% of the conversations feel one sided. Like the girls would speak none stop or even speak their hearts out(like Angel for example) and the MC would say buggaral aside from the one liners we are given as choices, and even then he says nothing lol. I like this game but why the dev chose to make the MC not speak beats me,like I'd totally get it if he was mute but he's not so it feels more like someone deleted all of the his dialogue from the script because it just feels missing.some convos seem awkward because it skips from one to another without the MC saying anything and that gives it that incomplete feel like someone legit removed his dialogue.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Totally forgot this MC was half mute... Not sure why the dev gave him little to no dialogue but it makes 90% of the conversations feel one sided. Like the girls would speak none stop or even speak their hearts out(like Angel for example) and the MC would say buggaral aside from the one liners we are given as choices, and even then he says nothing lol. I like this game but why the dev chose to make the MC not speak beats me,like I'd totally get it if he was mute but he's not so it feels more like someone deleted all of the his dialogue from the script because it just feels missing.some convos seem awkward because it skips from one to another without the MC saying anything and that gives it that incomplete feel like someone legit removed his dialogue.
Based upon the fact that our MC is surrounded by women who as you say who have a Rapier repartee. He has come to the conclusion that resistance is futile.

Reactions: kerriwm25

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Based upon the fact that our MC is surrounded by women who as you say who have a Rapier repartee. He has come to the conclusion that resistance is futile everything you say will be used against you.
Fixed. :giggle:

To be fair the last update was focused on Cinnamon/Angel. While in the previous releases the plot was mainly about how he reacted to the absurd behaviour of all the crazy females Carbon Blue puts in his life, than about the actual narration of MC's life.

Last edited:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Are we attempting to break the 4th wall here. Next we will be hearing that Shannon is a man with tits and wants to remove his anal virginity with a strap on.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Actually we are inverting the 4th wall, because we are the game and Shannon is the gamer.
A game in which the actual characters are the players, who are playing a game in which the actual players are the characters…
:eek:
Have I really written what I have written?

Last edited:
Reactions: kerriwm25

SingerNS

May 30, 2017
so im guessing another 2-3 years till this game is worth playing? there's what like 10minutes of gameplay if you read slow lol
its a shame really i love this game and characters in it (female ones that is)

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hello, Patrons!
Welcome to all the new patrons! It's so weird, when I update the VN I actually get patrons, imagine that!
This week I took care of quite a bit of Patreon business. I completed several custom renders and I'm in the process of updating the tier images. I'm still in an early phase with the new Genesis 8 figures and they are still being tweaked to get them just right. The custom renders helped me test them out and figure out what needed to be done.
Writing is going well on Episode 6. While it's still early in the development and things - especially with me - are likely to change a lot by the time it's ready, I can tell you that it looks like there will be a lot more choices and MC involvement on its way. I think there are four choices in the first five minutes of the MC waking up.
Episode 6 will begin on Saturday morning, with the last episode occurring during Friday night. You will get to see reactions to recent events, which will be fun. But you will mostly have the day free to do as you please. I think I'm going to add an option to just sit in your room and play adult VNs all day.
In the next week or two you will likely see a new release that contains a few little fixes as well as a new look to the GUI. I'll probably change the font and add an animated menu screen. I'm not going to work too much on it, but I would like to get a GUI reaction from you guys before ep6.
Until then, thank you all for your support!

-CarbonBlue

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I'm confused, I went into v5.3 thinking it was a proper update but im not sure what that was, the MC wasn't even in it. There was a strip club,strippers and a bunch of dudes but no MC or main story...Weird, felt like I was playing a different game there for a second. Can anyone tell me what all that was about?
With this visual novel it really pays to carefully read the first post thoroughly. The very first words are: " Unleashed is a slice of life Visual Novel."

According to , Slice of Life "is a narrative technique in which a seemingly arbitrary sequence of events in a character's life is presented, often lacking plot development, conflict and exposition. In literary parlance, the term "slice of life" refers to a storytelling technique that presents a seemingly arbitrary sample of a character's life, which often lacks a coherent plot, conflict, or ending. The story may have little plot progress and often has no exposition, conflict, or dénouement, but rather has an open ending."

What was all that about? It was a look into a little slice of the lives of the people in Unleashed. If you don't want something different, Unleashed is not for you. :)

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes