4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
LOL passive aggressive much. Don't take offense so easily dude I was just asking cause it felt off having an update after so long and... Well it's not what expected that's it.
I don't understand, you literally asked for an explanation because you were "confused" and you received one.

Then you feel attacked because you got a very direct and to the point response?

Your response to this is "Don't take offense so easily dude" while also admitting you were never confused just disappointed.

This is the text book definition of disingenuous.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I don't understand, you literally asked for an explanation because you were "confused" and you received one.

Then you feel attacked because you got a very direct and to the point response?

Your response to this is "Don't take offense so easily dude" while also admitting you were never confused just disappointed.

This is the text book definition of disingenuous.
Why people always feel entitled to insert themselves in something that has nothing to do with them beats me I mean u could've just scrolled past my comment but you had to insert yourself huh? Anyways I don't recall saying anything negative about his reply.. I never even said anything bad about the game aside from the MC having little to no dialogue. And the "passive aggressive" comment I made was directed to the "if you don't want something different than Unleashed is not for you" part of his reply, I think it was kinda unnecessary but f you disagree with that all the power to you man I wasn't offended by it but it felt like he took some offense from my comment tho but it is what it is. And if you feel like I was being disingenuous once again all the power to u dude I have better things to do with my time than to even get into that so feel free to feel that way. Enjoy the rest of your day bruv, and I mean that sincerely.

Last edited:

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
Why people always feel entitled to insert themselves in something that has nothing to do with them beats me I mean u could've just scrolled past my comment but you had to insert yourself huh? Anyways I don't recall saying anything negative about his reply.. I never even said anything bad about the game aside from the MC having little to no dialogue. And the "passive aggressive" comment I made was directed to the "if you don't want something different than Unleashed is not for you" part of his reply, I think it was kinda unnecessary but f you disagree with that all the power to you man I wasn't offended by it but it felt like he took some offense from my comment tho but it is what it is. And if you feel like I was being disingenuous once again all the power to u dude I have better things to do with my time than to even get into that so feel free to feel that way. Enjoy the rest of your day bruv, and I mean that sincerely.
You can dislike the update or the entire game and I'll respect your opinion. I had no problems with anything you said in the first post in question BUT you did say "Can anyone tell me what all that was about?" which is fine.

You got a response and from the dev no less who was directly responding to:

" I went into v5.3 thinking it was a proper update but im not sure what that was"

and

"There was a strip club,strippers and a bunch of dudes but no MC or main story"

I don't know what kind of answers you wanted, but you got the truth. Based on your genuine question, I think saying

"If you don't want something different, Unleashed is not for you." is a very straight forward response.

Again, if that was the end of the conversation, cool.

"LOL passive aggressive much. Don't take offense so easily dude"

This was the part that made me want to reply. What did you want him to say at the end?

"I'll try to make the next update more to your liking UwU?"

But yes enjoy your day as well, sincerely.

Last edited:

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
LOL passive aggressive much. Don't take offense so easily dude I was just asking cause it felt off having an update after so long and... Well it's not what expected that's it.
"Please explain this to me!"
"No, not like that!"

"It's not what I expected" - again, the very first sentence in the very first post: "Unleashed is a slice of life Visual Novel designed to play around with your expectations." This isn't being passive aggressive, this is me telling you that what is confusing you is the foundation of this VN. Expect more. :)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Why people always feel entitled to insert themselves in something that has nothing to do with them beats me I mean u could've just scrolled past my comment but you had to insert yourself huh?
Guess what? F95 is a forum where people discuss things for good or ill. It is not your private message board. If you want to discuss something in private, engage in a private message. Anything that anyone posts here (*gasp* even by YOU) is open to comment by anyone else.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Don't worry. Just move on. I don't often comment here, but there's definitely no place for " Truth " in this thread. Saying the truth draws in all the subjective defenders. I'm an objective person and without any harmful/trolling mindset, let me say that this update wasn't worth the Time. Hate/facepalm my comment all you want. I'm just saying the Truth. Have a good day everyone. Unfollowed.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Don't worry. Just move on. I don't often comment here, but there's definitely no place for " Truth " in this thread. Saying the truth draws in all the subjective defenders. I'm an objective person and without any harmful/trolling mindset, let me say that this update wasn't worth the Time. Hate/facepalm my comment all you want. I'm just saying the Truth. Have a good day everyone. Unfollowed.
We will miss you (not)
1659182_giphy.gif

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Sharks dude, they get hard ons whenever someone says something "negative" whether it's the truth or not. Nothing better than destroying that face-palm button or writing paragraphs fighting the scoundrels who dares to say something they disagree with, they live for this shit man,don't even be bothered by it.

Reactions: Kakato

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I would say they get hard every time someone starts to expose issues they don't care about, demanding their total attention and approval.
I really miss the times in which the main problem in this thread was find out what is the proper lenght for the pubic hair of a werewolf girl.

P.S. CarbonBlue, I think after the last update you have gained my support; it will arrive the next month. It will be a very small support, because usually I prefer await for the game completion, but the characterisation of your characters, their interactions and how you play with the stereotypes have made me change my mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: CarbonBlue

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
You are assuredly entitled to your own opinion. But you are not entitled to proclaim 'Truth' from that opinion. It may be 'truth' for you that the update wasn't worth your time, but please allow other people to form their own opinions and have their own versions of 'Truth' that better fits their own experiences.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
You are assuredly entitled to your own opinion. But you are not entitled to proclaim 'Truth' from that opinion. It may be 'truth' for you that the update wasn't worth your time, but please allow other people to form their own opinions and have their own versions of 'Truth' that better fits their own experiences.
Entitlement got nothing to do with my post, mate. Everyone is free to express their opinion, objectively or subjectively. Mine was objective. If the " Truth " , not " my truth ", seems negative to you, then it's simply a Lie and I'm a Liar. It's as simple as that.

9 months or so for so little content, man is not encouraging... Got nothing against Carbonblue. Don't get me wrong. I'm just stating facts and calling a cat a cat. If I order an appealing pizza in a Well-known crowded Italian Restaurant, waited 1 hour to get my hands on it to finally get a product which doesn't meet my expectation (and doesn't look identical to it's picture in the menu), I'll be disappointed and give a bad review on their FB or Instagram page, you see?

In this case, I'm not a patreon/pledger. Yes, I'm just a pirate who freely download a product. I'm not a Dev, neither a programmer or whatever and Yeah, I don't know how hard it is to make/create quality renders and everything, But, I still have the right to say that I didn't like something when it's the case. Let's take another example : You and I know nothing about filming/movie production/music in studio, etc... BUT, we still criticize a music or a movie we don't like even if those are made by our favorite Artist/Actor and so on. The substance is the same. Only the examples differ. Substance and form.

In the end, I got nothing against this Dev. I'm just discouraged as a player who liked his game. Nothing more, nothing less.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Entitlement got nothing to do with my post, mate. Everyone is free to express their opinion, objectively or subjectively. Mine was objective. If the " Truth " , not " my truth ", seems negative to you, then it's simply a Lie and I'm a Liar. It's as simple as that.

9 months or so for so little content, man is not encouraging... Got nothing against Carbonblue. Don't get me wrong. I'm just stating facts and calling a cat a cat. If I order an appealing pizza in a Well-known crowded Italian Restaurant, waited 1 hour to get my hands on it to finally get a product which doesn't meet my expectation (and doesn't look identical to it's picture in the menu), I'll be disappointed and give a bad review on their FB or Instagram page, you see?

In this case, I'm not a patreon/pledger. Yes, I'm just a pirate who freely download a product. I'm not a Dev, neither a programmer or whatever and Yeah, I don't know how hard it is to make/create quality renders and everything, But, I still have the right to say that I didn't like something when it's the case. Let's take another example : You and I know nothing about filming/movie production/music in studio, etc... BUT, we still criticize a music or a movie we don't like even if those are made by our favorite Artist/Actor and so on. The substance is the same. Only the examples differ. Substance and form.

In the end, I got nothing against this Dev. I'm just discouraged as a player who liked his game. Nothing more, nothing less.
Well, this is what you wrote.
I'm an objective person and without any harmful/trolling mindset, let me say that this update wasn't worth the Time.
I'm sorry, but that statement was subjective, not objective. It was your opinion.

I have no intention of arguing with you about the merits of the release, the game, or the developer. I DON'T CARE! Blow off as much steam as you want. That IS what this place is for. Just attempt to realize that your opinion is by definition not a fact and not objective.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Well, this is what you wrote.

I'm sorry, but that statement was subjective, not objective. It was your opinion.

I have no intention of arguing with you about the merits of the release, the game, or the developer. I DON'T CARE! Blow off as much steam as you want. That IS what this place is for. Just attempt to realize that your opinion is by definition not a fact and not objective.
I'm gonna send you back what you said yourself before = you are entitled to your opinion. Say what you want. I know I'm not blowing steam/trolling or disrespecting anyone. I'm just saying that the sky is blue, the sun is orange, the wind is invisible but you can feel it blowing, the rain makes your clothes wet and that this update was too short.

We can go like that all night long if you want. It's not a problem, but again, I'm not trolling or disrespecting the Dev. I'm just pointing out " The Truth ". Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna take my leave. Have a good day/evening.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
The sun is yellow (it is a yellow dwarf star), the sky is grey and the leaves are brown!
No, it is the opposite: "All the leaves are brown and the sky is grey…"

In short, our eyes can't actually perceive the real color of the sun, Earth also distort what we perceive down here. In orbit it is white, although, its real color would be blue-green from its wavelength. :)

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes