4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Hmmm......gotta agree, I'm not sure I like it.
I can't put my finger on what it is, but something just seems wrong.....maybe it is the shorts :unsure:

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
No, I think it is the color: if that outfit was been black with some purple elements, I think it would be fine because they are the kind of colours Angel usually uses in her attire, but Angel with a white sporty outfit seems out of character; as if she weren't herself.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Hmmm......gotta agree, I'm not sure I like it.
I can't put my finger on what it is, but something just seems wrong.....maybe it is the shorts :unsure:
No, I think it is the color: if that outfit was been black with some purple elements, I think it would be fine because they are the kind of colours Angel usually uses in her attire, but Angel with a white sporty outfit seems out of character; as if she weren't herself.
To me it is a combination of the colors, the sunglasses and the pose. She looks like a rich kid looking down on everyone else as beneath her.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
To me it is a combination of the colors, the sunglasses and the pose. She looks like a rich kid looking down on everyone else as beneath her.
Maybe that's it; at the very least the colors certainly aren't helping. I think it might be the color/outfit combo that I'm not personally liking.
The pose isn't throwing me, at least I don't think it is, I can see her doing something like that just to mock the people around her. Especially if she is in a part of town that caters to that crowd.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Ooh if you're answering those kinda questions, would you mind sharing what hair you used for Shannon?? Did you make Shannon yourself, or is that a morph too? :D
I don't mind for the common ones - Shannon in particular is pretty easy to find. She uses hair, though I have a modified version that works with dforce (which I don't always use because dforce is a gamble). Shannon herself is the figure which has been widely used in other VNs, like Leap of Faith.

Keep in mind, however, that all my girls have been ported over to Genesis 8 with custom PBR skin (<3 wibble!) and they all have at least a little morphing. Angel and Maeve have been especially morphed - I spent probably a couple hours each just sculpting them boobies. Angel's will have changed slightly now with the Gen 8 figure going forward.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I appreciate the comments on Angel's render! Please remember that these "Occasional" renders are one-offs and are intended as experiments or just playing around. The thought of Angel in a 1980s style pastel outfit was amusing to me. :)

They should not be taken as canon or a preview.

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
I don't mind for the common ones - Shannon in particular is pretty easy to find. She uses hair, though I have a modified version that works with dforce (which I don't always use because dforce is a gamble). Shannon herself is the figure which has been widely used in other VNs, like Leap of Faith.

Keep in mind, however, that all my girls have been ported over to Genesis 8 with custom PBR skin (<3 wibble!) and they all have at least a little morphing. Angel and Maeve have been especially morphed - I spent probably a couple hours each just sculpting them boobies. Angel's will have changed slightly now with the Gen 8 figure going forward.
See, I knew I recognized Shannon lol! She does look a lot different to the "base" Emma tho, so you've clearly done stuff with her. Those freckles look GREAT on Shannon.

Boobies are important. It's nearly impossible to spend to much time playing with them :D

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I appreciate the comments on Angel's render! Please remember that these "Occasional" renders are one-offs and are intended as experiments or just playing around. The thought of Angel in a 1980s style pastel outfit was amusing to me. :)

They should not be taken as canon or a preview.
My head canon is that this Angel render isn't of Angel at all, but her long lost twin sister who ended up being adopted by a rich family. :cool:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hello, Patrons!
Short and sweet update today. Things are going well! I'm still knee-deep into the primary scene of ep6 and I'm expecting to finish it within the next couple of days, thankfully.
Actually I was a little tired of doing the same scene this week so I did a little rendering on other scenes. It's good to mix things up a little.
Still, I didn't get quite as many renders finished as I had hoped, largely because of the heat wave that is affecting much of the states. I understand Europe is getting hit with high temperatures as well. I have my PC on the floor under my desk - which, I know, is just outlandish nowadays when people show off their elite rigs - and when it gets to rendering it really kicks the heat out of the machine and onto my feet. That's not at all comfortable, lol.
So I try to wake up early in the morning and get my posing done and batch render during the day, and then repeat at night. It's not as efficient as normal nice days, but I am making good progress on the update and I expect you will all get to play it before Christmas ;).
Hope you are all staying cool as we officially enter summer here in this hemisphere! Tier 2's and up can expect a preview probably tomorrow. Until then, thank you all for your kindness and your support!

-CarbonBlue

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Teaser from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview - Maeve's First Look

Yup! It's time to run again! Or you'll be able to choose to skip the run this time. And miss seeing sweaty Maeve. Dumb choice, but then some of you turned down Olivia in the car! :p

Also, I got some better running poses now so it's not gonna look as bad as the earlier run.

In this episode you will have a chance to beat Maeve in a run. Again, lots of choices! Some of them will be meaningful; others not so much.

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
Reactions: Walter Victor
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes