4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
2019 game still not close to done... but review is 4+star.. ok gonna download give a go! :) x

update: 35minute of click click... 1 sex scene and 1 bj is that all? ya give me palm face game:KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: yngve and Luckzor

Justth1sonz

Mar 13, 2020
It's been so long since I've replayed the game from start. My guess for the "new character" is Shannon's avatar in some computer game.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hello, Patrons!

Sorry for the late update. This was a holiday weekend and I spent a bunch of time with the whole family. I also went to see Top Gun, which was great! I think I'm going to steal an idea from that movie later on. ;)
As you are aware, Unleashed is in part a parody of established Visual Novel tropes. Episode 6 will feature the long-awaited, inevitable dressing room scene! You see, Angel somehow came into a bit of extra cash last night so she suggested that the crew go shopping. And of course they insist that the Main Character tag along.
Will you peek or will you not peek?! I tell you what, if you don't peek I'm going to be so disappointed in you as a pervert.
The real question is what will happen when you do!
This is somewhat of a preview to show you the setup, but the actual dressing room area is going to look a little different. As with just about every area, I tend to add a personal touch to things, so you can expect some differences in the game.
I'm going to work hard all June and should be able to give you a very good estimate of time to completion within a few weeks. It will not be 6 months away :p.
Hope you have all had a wonderful May, and I hope June treats you all even better! As always, thank you for your support!

-CB

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
And here's a practice render from the developer:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Occasionally Bohemian Maeve

It seems I've been doing a lot of Maeve renders lately, but that's because these renders are often a way to try out new clothing assets. I look through what's new and ask whether each outfit would fit a particular girl. It just turns out that more outfits fit Maeve than the other girls lately. Though, to be fair, Maeve is a bit more variable than the other girls:

Angel is goth/punk/alternative.
Olivia is business suits or lingerie.
Shannon doesn't typically wear dresses.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021

It seems I've been doing a lot of Maeve renders lately, but that's because these renders are often a way to try out new clothing assets. I look through what's new and ask whether each outfit would fit a particular girl. It just turns out that more outfits fit Maeve than the other girls lately. Though, to be fair, Maeve is a bit more variable than the other girls:

Olivia: Where are the curtains in the living room????
Maeve: ...
Maeve: I going out to a party now. Bye!

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017

The foot is ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Ok it might not be technically Friday when I get this posted as my render is still rendering. In the meantime, I'll go ahead and write this out.
Hello Patrons and Public alike!
I am giving up on Unleashed and will now create Bloodsport. A young Shannon runs around Japan for some reason, stealing from houses of people who know martial arts. She finally gets caught, and instead of throwing her red-headed ass in jail, the guy decides to train her to fight!
After an impressive training montage where she does some killer splits, she joins the kumite and fights people for some reason or other. It should be awesome. I'll work on that after I finish Double-Oh Long Johnson.
---
This week was nice and productive. I got a ton of writing done that I needed to do before I got too far ahead in the rendering. Now I have enough material to render for at least a couple weeks. Because this update will have several different choices, the writing has to cover all the different possibilities. It's kind of like writing a choose your own adventure. Once this update is complete I think it might take an extra day or two in beta to make sure I got all the variables correct. It's very easy to write as if Choice A happened even though the player chose Choice B.
---
I also wanted to talk to all of you about the Public Release of Unleashed. Because of Patreon's rules covering NSFW content, I cannot release Unleashed in a public post. Instead, what I will do is link to the release maybe a week or two afterwards on my and my account.
Please note: Unleashed is totally free. At some point I will likely upload it to Steam, but that probably won't happen for quite some time - maybe not until it is totally finished. If you are paying any website for access to Unleashed other than here on my Patreon, you are being scammed.
It seems also that there are issues with the sites that host a web-version of visual novels. With the recent Chrome updates, it looks like people are getting errors unless they use Firefox. I really recommend you all find a download of Unleashed and install it and play it on your desktop for the best experience.
---
That's it for now. It's a busy month on the VN for me and I hope to report good things to you by the end of the month! (Disclaimer: this is not a hint for a release date!)
Thank you all for your support. Have a wonderful week!

-CarbonBlue

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes