4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Promotional image for the developer's 'NEW' game, Bloodsport :ROFLMAO::
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One of the films from my childhood. I watched it like 100 times. So many times that the VHS tape broke and my dad had to wait until it was broadcast on TV again so that he could record it for me (again), stopping the recording during commercials :HideThePain: .
Fun fact: in my country it was translated as "Contacto Sangriento" (lit. Bloody Contact). One may argue that it would be a great title for any movie featuring Shannon...

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
An interesting poll from the developer on Patreon:

Tuesday Poll - On a Wednesday! Best Girl!

I haven't done one of these polls in a while and I want to see if the numbers have changed at all. Remember to vote on your whole experience with the ladies and not just this particular image. ;)
  • Angel 24%
  • Shannon 50%
  • Olivia 8%
  • Maeve 19%
227 votes total

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Another update from the developer at Patreon:

Friday Update - On a Saturday - June 11, 2022

Hello, Patrons!

So I hear you like Shannon. She's the reason for the late update, since she kept crashing Daz last night. For those of you who don't know, Daz is the program I use to create the renders. There's an option within Daz called dforce, which is how you see the tails in her hair conform to her body like that. Sometimes that doesn't work, heh.

Remember when I said sometimes the outfit chooses the girl? I thought a swimsuit with ruffles would definitely be a Shannon thing. Those of you at Tier 4 and higher will get another render like this except with bewbage once this is posted.

The Poll

The results of the Tuesday poll were interesting! The last time I did one of those polls was early on in development, back in 2019.

Angel got a big jump from the Oh Long Johnson update, while Maeve suffered a big loss. Interestingly, Shannon stayed about the same.

Of course 0.5v3 featured Angel and Shannon and only had one render each of Maeve and Olivia, so I can't be too surprised by the numbers. My takeaway here is that I believe you guys mostly really like the girls and your favorites can change from episode to episode, and that makes me happy.

Humor

It should come as no surprise to you guys that I like to pull your chains a bit as players. In last week's update I talked about abandoning Unleashed and making a VN version of Bloodsport.

I actually lost a patron because he thought I was abandoning the game. :)

So please understand that I will make such jokes from time to time, but I will never, ever abandon Unleashed. Even when Unleashed is finished I'll probably make Shannon and Maeve and Angel renders the rest of my life.

I apologize to those of you who may have been confused by my humor. I'll try to do a "just joking" disclaimer from now on.

Progress

Oh yeah I'm working on episode 6! And the week's rendering went well. I'm deep into one scene and I'm at that point where I'm getting anxious to finish it and move on to the next scene. That happens for every long scene - I get excited to render that scene and before I'm done I am so ready to move on.

But rendering is going well and writing is still far enough ahead to keep me going. I still need to figure out the ending for the episode, but I've got a lot of time to figure it out.

That's it for now! As always, thank you all for your support!

-CarbonBlue

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
CarbonBlue has written: «It should come as no surprise to you guys that I like to pull your chains a bit as players. In last week's update I talked about abandoning Unleashed and making a VN version of Bloodsport.
I actually lost a patron because he thought I was abandoning the game.»

I don't know what part of "I will lie to you" is difficult to understand.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Angel got a big jump from the Oh Long Johnson update, while Maeve suffered a big loss. Interestingly, Shannon stayed about the same.

Of course 0.5v3 featured Angel and Shannon and only had one render each of Maeve and Olivia, so I can't be too surprised by the numbers. My takeaway here is that I believe you guys mostly really like the girls and your favorites can change from episode to episode, and that makes me happy.
I wonder to what extent screen time affects popularity. Someone should totally compile a comprehensive study and correlate screen time to popularity of girls in VNs. :)

I mean, it is no wonder Shannon is popular. She is a redhead and a very fun character. With lots of screen time to boot.

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
CarbonBlue has written: «It should come as no surprise to you guys that I like to pull your chains a bit as players. In last week's update I talked about abandoning Unleashed and making a VN version of Bloodsport.
I actually lost a patron because he thought I was abandoning the game.»

I don't know what part of "I will lie to you" is difficult to understand.
Maybe lack of updates + bad jokes = lost Patron. It's not really surprising.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
It's kinda like my troubled relationship with Disney+, Netflix and so. Since i never subscribed any of them i can't quit them telling them that their contents suck. C'est la vie.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes