4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Is there actually any intimate scenes with anyone except the least good looking girl in the game yet?
The goth looking girl just doesn't do anything for me at all.

ChuckTooBig

Apr 23, 2020
All I had to do was look at the render count to see that this game is going nowhere...Might as well rename it to MilfyCity at this point.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
All I had to do was look at the render count to see that this game is going nowhere...Might as well rename it to MilfyCity at this point.
All I had to do was look at your post count to see that you're not worth listening to. This is sarcasm for those unawares.
No, it was the peanut butter. It might not be as disturbing as I first thought.

View attachment 1813235
LIFE GOALS! This is absolutely not sarcasm.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
:unsure:
Why am I seeing the MC go back in home (with some of his university buddies) and surprise Shannon, who has believed she would be alone all day, eating peanut butter and watching Netflix in her underwear?
I don't know. Say one thing about CarbonBlue, he's rather brilliant and structurated in his sense of humor. Just dragging friends home where 3 women live and not bothering giving a phone call is not commedy. It's just jerkness. What's fun about it?

It's more likely some elaborated prank from Shannon turns against her storming in her underwear in mc's rooms while he's there with friends scenario, but then player would whine it's unadvertised NTR content, so...

• Haha
Reactions: imzahai

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I don't know. Say one thing about CarbonBlue, he's rather brilliant and structurated in his sense of humor.
In fact it wasn't something elaborated (and neither something CarbonBlue would do), but a suddenly vision I have had reading the sentences I have quoted.

Just dragging friends home where 3 women live and not bothering giving a phone call is not commedy. It's just jerkness.
Actually because everybody I know always wears at least a tracksuit or the short pants with a t-shirt in his/her home and because the act to go to the home of a school friend, take the notes from the day before's lecture and go away immediately after is quite common, I don't see the jerkness.
Instead I feel it would be weird have to give a phone call to say: "I'm arriving with a university friend, to give him the yesterday's notes; are all of you presentable?"

It's more likely some elaborated prank from Shannon turns against her storming in her underwear in mc's rooms while he's there with friends scenario
I really can't see Shannon doing a prank like that (above all after the end of the last update) but I absolutely see her create a very cunning plan to embarrass the MC, which due to unexpected outcome it turns against her.
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
Actually because everybody I know always wears at least a tracksuit or the short pants with a t-shirt in his/her home and because the act to go to the home of a school friend, take the notes from the day before's lecture and go away immediately after is quite common, I don't see the jerkness.
Instead I feel it would be weird have to give a phone call to say: "I'm arriving with a university friend, to give him the yesterday's notes; are all of you presentable?"
That would be a fine theory if the MC had any Uni friends outside of Maeve.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hello, Patrons!
Hope you all had a great week. Remember how I said I'd either get a lot of work done or I'd sit around eating a tub of peanut butter? As far as Ep6 went, I was more on the tub of peanut butter side of things than I had hoped.
That's not to say I didn't get anything done. I have started work on what I believe will be the biggest scene of the update. This is the middle of the update, and it will feature a pretty long interaction with Maeve, Shannon, and Angel. As I've been saying, you will have a little more control of the situation with choices, but you should still expect to be in a buzzsaw of personalities, conflict, flirting, and likely some or all of the girls screwing with your head.
For Olivia fans, you will see her in the morning and then she has to rush in to work. Real Estate is a tough business after all. Ever notice that agents all tend to be hot chicks? That's what Olivia is competing against. She is perfectly capable of holding her own, however. You'll likely see her in the evening when you arrive back home - though the end of the day is still largely up in the air and can change at any minute.
As it is right now, you are going to have a pretty full day - if that's your choice. You might also be able to choose to just sleep the whole day in which case it'll be a pretty damn short update.
I'm looking forward to knocking out the heart of the update and looking forward. We're not too far away from the update that will change everything!
Hope you all have wonderful weeks! As always, thank you for your support!

-CarbonBlue

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
"Keep in mind that Unleashed is different, so this might not be what you think."
Now we know who is the Shannon's grandfather.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018

New Character Reveal!

You will see this character in mid-morning of Episode 6.

Keep in mind that Unleashed is different, so this might not be what you think. :)
She looks like a cute anime character. Are we going to a cosplay convention?

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
Here's a teaser from the developer:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New Character Reveal!

You will see this character in mid-morning of Episode 6.

Keep in mind that Unleashed is different, so this might not be what you think. :)
After her humiliation, Shannon is comforting herself with an episode of her favorite magical girl anime (or maybe the rule 34 of this anime) when the MC comes to her room, trying to understand what happened last night.

Or maybe one of the character secretly has the power to become a magical girl.

Reactions: Jaun Karr
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes