4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Barley

Oct 19, 2020
Holy shit, what a temper tantrum over little ol' me.

I did, this game has had the spanking tag and not the groping tag for a few days now.
That's the thing with the forums. Everyone reads as they feel it. I could easily be upset with that reply, if you think about it, but it's ok. I wrote it without any negative intention, just stated what I thought was a misuse of the tags. I'm glad you've changed it

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
That's the thing with the forums. Everyone reads as they feel it. I could easily be upset with that reply, if you think about it, but it's ok. I wrote it without any negative intention, just stated what I thought was a misuse of the tags. I'm glad you've changed it
It's fine, I know what you meant. I just wish more people were open minded and willing to discuss things, but c'est la vie. I've been an internet mod for probably a decade now (I was on reddit before here), so the little things just make me laugh.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
So weird that he's deleting my posts related to the tag but not deleting other people's posts. It's as if something other than the tag is going on here.

Everyone feels it's a misuse of tags. It's just easier for the other staff here on F95 to not deal with a mod who's obviously got a bug up his ass than it is to deal with it.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
So weird that he's deleting my posts related to the tag but not deleting other people's posts. It's as if something other than the tag is going on here.
His post was about the use of the tag in the game, not about the tag definitions in general. Yours was off topic, his was not.

Speaking of off topic, lets get back to actually discussing the game rather than all this pointless bullshit.

• Angry
Reactions: Grelk

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Maybe you can update the developer notes in the OP to explain the tags and put highlighted note in the overview to read the developer notes regarding the tags? I really wish every game would do something like this because so many tags are not black and white, or they're optional/avoidable, etc.
I'm not saying it is a bad idea, but lets be real. This is F95; you can't get people to find the answers to their questions when the answer is literally located in the post above theirs. Do you seriously think anyone is going to go read the Dev notes?

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hello, Patrons!
It has been a day, hence the lateness of the update here. It's springtime, which means doing yard work. I've planted a couple of trees, I removed a tree, an old stump, and a wayward bush, and I'm working on putting up fencing.
So the good news is I got a lot of that work done today, but the bad news is I didn't finish my Tier renders like I wanted to today. That'll be the top priority tomorrow. I have one of them finished here. I'll probably bump up the girls, so that Tiers 1 and 2 are the girl from the train and probably Professor Nakamura.
You might notice if you look at the filename for the girl from the train that you'll see the name "Nona". I call her that because she has NoNa(me). At least she has no name that I want you guys to know! ;)
On Saturday I will set up the last two tiers. Tier 5 will be $40 and Tier 6 will be $60. I've still yet to finalize the rewards for Tier 5. Tier 6 will be a limit of 3 and will receive a monthly custom render.
Oh yeah and there's a game update too. The rendering is coming along well! I'm at a point in the update where the mid-end game is still up in the air somewhat, and I'm writing and editing while walking or in the shower. I don't actually write, of course, but a couple days ago I plotted out an entire scene in the shower, then hurried to the PC and typed furiously before I forgot it.
When I was in college there was a lot of walking to class, and that's always where I did my best writing as well. I've tried taking a pen and paper with me to jot down my thoughts, but I can't read my own writing, heh. Honestly I can hardly stand actually writing anymore, since I'm so much faster with typing.
Anyways, I will post a preview render for you Tier 2's and up sometime tomorrow. Until then, as always, thank you for your support!

-CB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Er... are you using an Android version or something?
Hi,
I am getting the same issue.
Running on a PC.
Get it with or without the mod.
I tried a save from June 2021 with a Save your game now on screen.
Three saves dated September 2021 all fail as well and the last one is also a Save now screen.
Help please.
Regards,
David

Just tried a save from October 2020.
It worked.
It is the one that has "I realize this update was a little short, but hang in there. Part 2 is coming in Mid October"
On screen.
All saves after that fail to load.
All fails happen with a

$ renpy.pause ()
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

Saves based on the October 2020 one load OK.

Last edited:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

You'll see a variation of this in the banner soon. Sorry I haven't gotten that preview render ready yet.
I do have the new tiers up. The $1 tier will be deactivated in about 10 minutes.
And, btw, Shannon's not really short. She's just not wearing high heels, or platform high heels like Angel!

-CB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A rather different poll from the developer:

Who the hell are you?!

I am wondering about my audience demographics! How old are you?

18-25 24%
26-35 29%
36-45 23%
46-55 19%
55+ 6%

253 votes total

I wonder how many are actually under 18? :unsure::p

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes