4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Ok, as an apology for being late with the update I'm including the first preview of episode 6 for all of you.
It should come as no surprise that you wake up on Saturday morning with... an issue. You will be able to choose whether to use the ol' pillow trick or let it stand loud and proud. As I've said, there will be more choices in Ep6 than you've seen in the past. And, of course, there will be consequences to those choices!
But I do apologize for being late with the update. I'm having a bit of a hectic time with RL work, but that should all be settled here very soon.
I had a good week of rendering. I'm still working on the ending to the update. I've yet to decide exactly how it ends. I have several options and it's just a matter of deciding which one I want to go with. Once that's done, the writing will be as complete as it gets - until I add several scenes out of the blue, of course.
I hope you are all having a wonderful spring! I am getting outside and exercising more and enjoying life, except for the inevitable soreness that comes with it! No pain, no gain, in life and in VNs!
Have a wonderful week!

-CarbonBlue

Edit - As someone pointed out on Discord, the MC looks a little different. That's a result of the move to Genesis 8. He'll look a bit more like his old self soon!

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Enjoying the game, but it would be nice if the MC could actually initiate conversation more frequently. Most of the time he just sits there and answers almost in monosyllables.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hello, Patrons!

So update on the progress - it's going as I've planned so far, for the most part. We're still early in and there's a ton of work to do yet. I'm already starting to add scenes that weren't in the original plan, which is what happens in every update.
What I'm really interested in talking about, though, are the polls. It's been a lot of fun seeing the results!
I was honestly surprised that you guys liked Olivia's original hair much more than the new hair. I do recognize that the new hair has a bit of an issue with the part, which I think played a big role in it. I honestly liked the new hair, and I still might use it for a special occasion, but the default hair will remain her default hair!
Before that I asked you guys if you were surprised by what Shannon did or if you had figured it out, and, again to my surprise, 68% of you answered that you had not figured it out. I never know how things are truly going to work out - remember the episode 2 scene where Shannon and Angel were in the background talking about the size of the Main Character? I had no idea if that was going to play well or not, and I was really happy to discover that it was some people's favorite scene, even now.
Prior to that poll I asked you guys if you had figured out Oh Long Johnson's identity, and yet again I was surprised that 75% of you had not. Of course, many of you had forgotten who that character even was, but still... I'm glad I'm still able to surprise you guys!
This coming week could be pretty good. I might have the house all to myself all week, so I might actually get some major work done. Or I might buy a tub of peanut butter and eat it with a spoon while watching Netflix in my underwear. Either way, it's going to be a good week!
Hope you all have similarly fun weeks ahead of you!

-CarbonBlue

Guvato

Jan 4, 2018

Hello, Patrons!

I'm already starting to add scenes that weren't in the original plan, which is what happens in every update.
I might buy a tub of peanut butter and eat it with a spoon while watching Netflix in my underwear.

-CarbonBlue

This new scene suggestion is rather disturbing.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes