4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
We already stated the game is about a girl named Shannon, who lives with her mother (Olivia) and other persons and who plays a game called F95, in which a bunch of guys discuss about a game called Unleashed, which is about a girl named Shannon, who lives with her mother…

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: matschbirne

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Are you sure he hasn't fooled you into thinking that? Maybe he has fooled you into thinking he exist at all? In fact I think he has fooled us all into thinking we actually exist!
Not me. I know I . . . . . . . . . . . . wait. You said exist. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ?? Now I have to rethink the whole statement. Hummmm.......... :unsure:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hello, everyone!
In order to make up for the lack of update last week, I'll be posting a handful of renders over the coming week, both previews and one-offs.
It's been quite a holiday here. Went to see the extended family, then the immediate family came and stayed (the last of which will be leaving tomorrow), and I did a ton of work around the house. I also had some medical appointments that were somewhat scary, but turned out to be ok.
I honestly didn't get all that much rendering done this past week of the 4th, but I did do more than I had thought I would!
We are still on schedule, most likely for early-ish August, like the first or maybe second week, since this will be a larger update with lots of variables to check on.
Sunday officially begins my end-of-update crunch period, which is really where I get like most of the work done. I do a fair bit each day, but during crunch I tend to shut myself off from the rest of the world and get laser-focused, and do the vast majority of the work.
I hope you are all having a wonderful early summer, and I hope those of you who are in the hot zones are staying cool! As always, thank you for your support.

-CB

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As I said in the Friday update, there will be renders this week! Since it's summer I'm totally into these beach scenes lately.
This one of Maeve is free to the public! The rest of the renders won't be. The next render, coming tonight, will be of Maeve in a much wetter bikini.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

OK if you notice on the last public Maeve render a strand of hair went wayward and clipped through her nose. I usually catch those but apparently I didn't scroll down far enough.
To make it up to you, here's another Occasional Maeve for the public.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

A little late with the update, but not too bad I think!
Hello, Patrons! Hope you all had a wonderful week full of summer fun. Personally I'm enjoying all the local fruit that is now in season, like strawberries, cherries, and apricots. I'm in a big fruit growing region and that's one of the big benefits.
Onto the update!
This is the first look at Shannon's "base" outfit for episode 6. Keep in mind that each girl will have multiple outfits within the episode. I've struggled to figure out what to preview here because I want each outfit to be a surprise. But you're all pretty used to Shannon in her usual t-shirt and shorts by now. You'll notice the t-shirts getting shorter as time goes on.
The fashion is honestly a big reason I'm a developer. It's kinda like The Sims - dressing the characters is fun. And it's a big part of the character. I've spoken of this before, but early on in development, when I was creating the characters, I developed a palette for each. You won't see them in these colors all the time, but they are their "go-to" colors.
Shannon - green, purple (because green matches well with the red hair, and purple matches well with green). Shannon's into more cartoon-y style like this t-shirt, as well as ironic internet meme fashion.
Maeve - pink, as you can tell by her room. The pink kinda denotes her femininity as the barbie doll.
Angel - black, obviously, but with bold colors as well. Angel is a bit of a hypocrite. She doesn't care what you think of her, but a part of her really wants people to like her look.
Olivia - Brown, beige, earth tones. This is mostly done to convey age, since Olivia looks to be in her 20s if you hadn't noticed. ;)
Crunch mode on the update is going crunchingly. I can tell you it for sure won't be out in July. There's a lot of work left to do. But I am happy with the progress and I'm really looking forward to your guys' reaction to this update. Within another couple weeks I should be able to give you a better estimate. Right now I'm thinking middle-August, so about 1 month away.
As always, that could change. It shouldn't change significantly this time, though! Cross your fingers.
Keep enjoying your summer!

-CarbonBlue

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A present from the developer at Patreon:

Mondays Suck - Here's a wet chick in a bikini

Ok, so I've been posting a lot of wet girls in bikinis on the beach lately. It's summer, I can't help it! I've yet to see a hot girl in a tiny bikini coming out of the water. Sometimes a guy has to live vicariously through his lewd renders!

(This is the girl from the train if you didn't know.)

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
You know the part where the MC tries to prank Shannon but she is ready for him. Then she goes on and on how he has to step his game and what not. The part where she kneels down to get the camera to show him it.

Because she had placed one on his door and thats how she knew he was coming. Makes me think of all those horror movies I've seen where the person thinks it is all a big joke until the killer plants the axe in the back of her head :devilish: :LOL:.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest Patreon update post from the developer:

Friday Update - July 22, 2022

Hello, Patrons!

Hope you all had a wonderful week, and I hope you are all staying cool in this hot, hot heat.

Welp, it finally happened! I am redoing a scene. Only partially. But every update it seems I come up with a better idea for a scene and then I redo it. I don't think this will delay things much. The rendering shouldn't be affected much at all. What this will affect is the coding, as this will have me do some new coding stuff that I'm not entirely familiar with. And, as you all know, I'm not exactly the best at coding!

But it's really not that complicated and I've already watched videos on how to do what I want, and it's just a matter of executing it. So we're still looking at an August release date.

I should have a preview up for the Tier 2's and higher tomorrow. I think I'm also gonna come up with some wallpapers. Let me know if there are any unusual sizes that y'all want. Otherwise I'll go with the typical 4k image.

Until then, have an amazing weekend!

-CB

Maybe if the developer gets enough coding expertise, he can fix it so we can rename the LIs. :ROFLMAO:

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I swear it, if one day we will have the possibly to rename the characters, I will use Enormous Schwanzstucker for the MC and Mohave for Maeve.
:p

Reactions: D Dog
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes