4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello, Patrons!

I'm not big into anime, but I'll watch it from time to time. There was one that premiered this season where this hot demon girl becomes the familiar to this dude in high school. She's naked, but then she puts on a sweater like Maeve is wearing. It's called a "virgin killer" sweater. Anyways, that's the motivation behind this render! :)
Things are progressing on the update, and I'm realizing that because of all the choices in the episode, things are a little complicated. It's necessary to make sure each choice is covered to its ending point, and going back through my script I realized I didn't quite do that perfectly. So I had to add a few new renders, no big deal.
But I bet I'm going to have to do a lot more of that, heh.
I have my PC on the floor - which, I know, is terrible - and it's on the right. So when I render, the GPU starts blowing the hot air onto my right foot. This week my right foot suffered some pretty good burns from the rendering. ;)
Within the next couple of weeks I should be giving you guys a pretty solid estimate for the release date. I would *like* to redo the UI to go with the update, but generally when I finally finish an update I kind of want to get it pushed out and deal with any other stuff later. So that's what I might do. I think I said that last update, too.
Either way, things are going well here. I hope everything's going great for you all! <3

-CarbonBlue

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Shirleen gets a bad rap. Sure, she's a pretty bad mother. Sure, she's not the classiest lady in the world. And yes, she might actually be part of a cult. But damn it, she's an attractive woman. And in the Adult Visual Novel world, that's really all you need!
This is the Genesis 8 version of Shirleen. She's slightly de-aged, and the biggest change is obviously her hair. She'll have somewhat different hair most of the time, but this is what you'll see when she lets her hair down... you know, for those intense bible study sessions.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Normally I'm not really into the "male protag" harem games.. but this one is interesting so far. I hope it's not abandoned.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A Patreon preview from the developer:

Preview: Angel's First Outfit

In the previous episode, Angel had quite an evening. Unsurprisingly, she wakes up a little late in the morning of episode 6.

I believe this is the first time you will all have seen her where she doesn't really have makeup on (a little lip gloss, because in the world of Unleashed, women's lips are naturally shiny).

Of course she will go through a few outfit changes after this!

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
Yes. But it's about Ethan's harem.
You mean Ohlong's harem, right?
And what about iceman?
A Patreon preview from the developer:

Preview: Angel's First Outfit

In the previous episode, Angel had quite an evening. Unsurprisingly, she wakes up a little late in the morning of episode 6.

I believe this is the first time you will all have seen her where she doesn't really have makeup on (a little lip gloss, because in the world of Unleashed, women's lips are naturally shiny).
This is what I've been waiting to see, beneath the facade of all that make-up.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hello, Patrons!
Hope you all had wonderful weeks. Personally I got a lot of little things done with the coming update that all needed to be done.
Check this render. One of the issues I've had with the change to Genesis 8 characters - it also happens sometimes on the previous generation too, it mostly depended on the item - is that the tops form this impossible vacuum seal around the bewbs.
You can see it in action on the girl from the train on the left.
This week I finally learned how to fix that in Blender, thanks to wibble, who you should all know as my Discord administrator and good friend whose help has been invaluable throughout development. He's the one who ported the characters over to Genesis 8.
So now I'll be able to go through some clothes and fix them so they don't look quite as ridiculous.
Another thing here, again with the immense help of wibble, is Maeve's hair color. You've seen her in this hair before on one-off renders, but the color never matched her in-game color. That is now changed and I'll be able to use this hair in the game.
This is one of those dforce hairs, like Angel's, where you can run it through a simulation and it'll calculate the physics. So it should constantly change and look more natural.
If you like Maeve's other hair better, don't worry. You'll still see that most of the time. But girls, they like to change things up, you know? :)
Progress on the update is moving along. I do have some renders to fix which will cost me a bit of time, but I'm really happy with how things are coming together. I still don't have a solid date of release for you, but I'll let you all know as soon as I figure it out.
As always, thank you all for your support, and have a great week!

-CarbonBlue

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes