4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Not until you find out Ethan is your step-brother!

But seriously... just about every game has incest and I don't want Unleashed to be like every game so no incest.
ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou!!!!!!

Reactions: CarbonBlue

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hello Patrons!
Hope you all had a wonderful week.
I am currently working furiously on my RL job, getting things all set so that I can take the rest of the month off. On Monday I will be off of work and ready to go on Crunch Month!
So not much of an update here, sorry about that. But next week I'll be cooking with fire and I'll be in touch with you guys more frequently. Until then, thank you all for your support, and have a wonderful September!

-CarbonBlue

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hello, Patrons!
Sorry for the late update. I'm working on a render for you guys but I'm having issues with some new assets. I'll post it probably sometime later on Saturday.
We are now fully into crunch month! After a lovely holiday weekend I finally got to put a lot more time into the update. We're now at the stage that I hit in every update where I add a scene here that I thought up while I was in the shower and then I edit another scene because I figured out a better way to work it.
I still have a bit of writing to do for the end of the update, but I know what I want to accomplish with the writing so it's just a matter of getting the conversational beats right.
All in all, progress is coming along very well and I'm happy with how things have turned out.
With that, I'm gonna get back to work and get you guys some renders. As always, thank you for your support! Have a wonderful week!

-CarbonBlue

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Not until you find out Ethan is your step-brother!

But seriously... just about every game has incest and I don't want Unleashed to be like every game so no incest.
I can relate. No need for incest and IMHO incest is fun when there is a solid story and character progression around it. I mean, just "bang the cutie! Ah, and... by the way, she's you little sister" doesn't add anything to the plate to me.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I can relate. No need for incest and IMHO incest is fun when there is a solid story and character progression around it. I mean, just "bang the cutie! Ah, and... by the way, she's you little sister" doesn't add anything to the plate to me.
Yeah that's precisely why I didn't want to do incest. I like incest in games. I love me some step-sisters oddly stuck in washers and dryers. But in order to do incest right you have to make it a central theme of the story. You have to constantly deal with the motivation and taboo of incest. When Maeve took the MC out to the club I had the freedom to come up with that little visit from Shannon and Angel where they're trying to scare the MC. If it were an incest game I'd have had to come up with why Maeve would take her step-brother to the club and what other characters thought about a sister taking her brother to the club.

That said, there might be some roleplay. :)

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know where I was going with this one. I just thought it looked pretty. A different, NSFW Maeve coming in a while - might be in the morning, depending on rendering time.

I love the United Kingdom and offer my condolences to anyone mourning the passing of the Queen... by posting a picture of a hot chick in a Union Jack bikini. I apologize for the awkward messaging, but I do not apologize for the hot chick.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
You know damn well some thirsty sod is going to make a patch for it.
Someone probably already has. But there's soon going to come a point where it doesn't work. :) Edit - And by"doesn't work" I mean story-wise, not that I'm gonna screw with mods. That's lame when devs do that.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Someone probably already has. But there's soon going to come a point where it doesn't work. :) Edit - And by"doesn't work" I mean story-wise, not that I'm gonna screw with mods. That's lame when devs do that.
All you have to do is have the MC's real mother show up.

Of course, then everyone will be clamoring for him to have sex with her. BE STRONG! :ROFLMAO:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

I have not forgotten the Friday Update! I'll get it up soon-ish. In the meantime, enjoy swole Maeve.

Edit:
And a slightly different perspective from Twitter.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes