4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello, Patrons!
Sorry for the late late update. This is crunch month, as I've mentioned. So I've been hyper focused on rendering and not much else.
I did take a few minutes today to make an Angel render for you guys. This is inspired by this Megan Fox GQ cover.

(Cannot copy the cover - but who cares? Megan Fox cannot hold a candle to Angel)

So I made it into a little bit of a faux cover.
Progress on Episode 6 is still coming along pretty well. There have been a lot of edits. Honestly it's a bit of a mess. But that's kinda how I work. There are a few different paths here and there and it can be troublesome to keep up with those paths and to make sure they all come back to the main story seamlessly, but I think I'm succeeding so far.
The theme of this update is the calm before the storm. It will be a depiction of normal life - or what passes for normal, now. After this update you might notice some strange things happening with increased frequency.
That's all I'm going to say for now. Back to crunch for me! I hope you are all having a wonderful week!
-CarbonBlue

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
Carbon is posting regularly on Patreon and the last update was 6 months ago, not 18. Hmm, but the abandoned tag was applied?

Hey Carbon, looks like some mod has it out for you. Congrats on being a rebel!
strong powers are against him, others dev no info for months, no update for more than a year never got "abandoned" tag :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reactions: Jaun Karr

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Game is not abandoned.

Preglover, a mod here on F95, is just salty and very pitiful so he started a personal crusade against CB.
Should there then be a write in campaign, by us poor users, to identify this action to the Admin? Seems like the Mod should lose his privileges for that. Is this reasonable?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
OK. I decided to step in it. Sent this to the F95 admin.

Someone (The thread has suggested Preglover) has applied the abandoned tag to Unleashed. The Dev is communicating in the thread. The last update was end of March 2022 (How many years before Milfy city got the Tag?). If it is the case that the tag was applied in error the Mod should correct it. If it was applied in violation of F95 standards the Mod should lose privileges. IMO. Thank you for your assistance.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Should there then be a write in campaign, by us poor users, to identify this action to the Admin? Seems like the Mod should lose his privileges for that. Is this reasonable?
Reasonable and F95 do not always go hand in hand. Good luck with that.

People who have been around long enough know this game used to be one of my favourite.
I've been away from participating in this thread for a long time since I was disappointed by a couple of things and wasn't that excited by this project any more. BUT I've still been reading it on and off, and unless there is something else that we ignore (could be a possibility) marking this as abandoned would make no fucking sense and Carbon would have my full support too.
So let's wait for an official explanation because this is really weird.

Reactions: Jaun Karr and D Dog

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I've created a ticket to talk to the admins about the Abandoned tag. I will reserve judgment until I hear back.

Unleashed is not now nor will it ever be abandoned.

Edit - Actually, I own the thread. So goodbye, Abandoned tag.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes