4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Some findings from the developer at Patreon:

1660818044754.png

Who even are you people?

Hello Patrons and Public alike!

A week or so ago I finally went ahead and set up Google Analytics on my Patreon. This gives me some basic numbers for how many people are showing up here, what times, and from where.

In the interest of transparency, I figured I'd share the info! I'm a little surprised Brazil is in second place. These numbers are only for the past week, mind you. They'll probably change significantly when I make more public posts like this one.

But it's interesting to see and I thought I'd share. It feels weird sharing a pic that doesn't have stockings in it. ;)

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Some findings from the developer at Patreon:

View attachment 1990521

Who even are you people?

Hello Patrons and Public alike!

A week or so ago I finally went ahead and set up Google Analytics on my Patreon. This gives me some basic numbers for how many people are showing up here, what times, and from where.

In the interest of transparency, I figured I'd share the info! I'm a little surprised Brazil is in second place. These numbers are only for the past week, mind you. They'll probably change significantly when I make more public posts like this one.

But it's interesting to see and I thought I'd share. It feels weird sharing a pic that doesn't have stockings in it. ;)
yeah spanish representation on the top 10

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Aristos

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello, Patrons!
Meet Brick. That's actually not his name. I don't have the name for him yet, and might not have it until I start coding, where I'll be forced to finally come up with one. For now he's Brick, because that's the guy from Anchorman.
Brick is a local newscaster; a no-frills, give-it-to-em-straight kinda guy who tells it like it is. But he also runs a show at night. Remember Live PD? You may not have heard of it if you're not American. You may have heard of Cops, where a camera follows cops as they do their jobs, usually arresting drunk people who get in fights at home. Live PD was just like that except it was live all around the country.
Brick here hosts a show like that, called Local PD. Him and his co-hosts comment while cameras follow the local police as they deal with disturbances around town.
At least one of the girls in the house loves that show, and you'll get an opportunity to watch it at night when you get home from a difficult day of shopping.
You might also see some of Local PD later on in future updates, but that's all I'm saying for now!
---
Progress on Episode 6 honestly sucked this week. I had my nephew come and stay with me this whole week and it's pretty difficult working on sexy renders in such a situation, as you can imagine. I hope to pick up the slack this coming week and finally get you guys some solid news on a release date.
Until then, thank you all for your support!

-CarbonBlue

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Bad news: Episode 6 will not be out until late September.
Good news: I am taking off work the entire month to ensure it is the biggest and best update yet.
Thank you all for your support.

-CarbonBlue

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020

Hello, Patrons!
Sorry for the late update. I mostly took the weekend off from everything.
This is going to be another short update: things went pretty well this week! I'm shooting for around the end of July, but probably more realistically maybe a week or so later than that for the release of ep6.
I would say that it could actually be sooner if everything goes well, but when has everything gone well?
As always, thanks for your support! <3

-CB
Looks calendar.

Looks at who the dev is.

Realises they meant End of July 2023.

Goes back to sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: Jaun Karr

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I didn't like the fit on the stockings in that lingerie asset. I'm not even gonna put this in a spoiler. If you have a small screen then you just need to suffer with huge Maeve in properly fitting lingerie in 4k. Because I love you and you deserve this.
m_ling2.png

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not exactly sure what utility jean shorts have when they have no pockets. But they look damn good, and that's what's important, in all aspects of life.
I think that showing off her legs is plenty of 'utility' for me. :love: Now can we get her to turn around? :p

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
is it me or does the MC not talk when we pick our choices we only here his iner thoughts
There was one entire release where the MC never said a word. That was a deliberate choice by the developer.

In general, this MC reacts rather than speaks. He's almost as much an observer as we players are.

Now watch the developer give us a release where the MC doesn't shut up! :)

• Haha
Reactions: Tavi13

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
:unsure:
Actually in that release he said a sentence "What do you want?", but nevertheless in that release he was able to be the protagonist of the most hilarious scene of the entire game; if we are talking about the same release.
:ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes