4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Holy hell, it's fucking boiling here in italy too. They say it's the hottest summer ever recorded and we have quite an history of hot summers.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hello, Patrons!
Oh man has it been a busy week doing real life stuff. So this is going to be a really short update. I wasn't able to be as productive on ep 6 as I wanted, but I did manage to make some decent progress.
My busy period should be over tomorrow, so I promise you guys I will get you some previews after that. I apologize for the delay on those renders -- honestly I'm not a big fan of posting preview renders because:
1. things change, especially with my work
2. they haven't been through post processing
3. I want to tell a story with most of my renders, and so each one is a bit of a spoiler
But I'm sure I'll find a couple that'll be worth posting and I'll get those to you guys as soon as possible.
We're entering Crunch Month! I believe we're still on track for release this month, so hopefully you'll get to see the aftermath of The Great Bewb Reveal soon!
Love you all!

-CB

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Ohhhh... If I squint at it a bit, I can kinda see it now.
Shannon's top lip is a bit fuller, and her bottom a bit thinner, but the over all shape of the smirks is pretty much on point.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
People have warts and blemishes. VN images not so much.
Absolutely. But i was thinking more of a general facial features proportions. Like the size of the nose, overall mouth shape, the line of the jaw... That celeb they mentioned looks somthing odd.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes