4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Don't forget he promised he will lie to us.
Now I'm wondering about what is he lying? About the fact he will switch of Patreon, or about the fact we believe he will not do that?
:unsure:
Anyway it will be funny see the reactions.
:giggle:

Reactions: Grelk and Griswold

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
The lying thing: I will only ever lie about in-game stuff that is relevant to the "story" of the game. I will not ever lie about out-of-game stuff like shutting down Patreon for a month if I don't get the update out in time (though I do believe it won't affect people who become new patrons that month, I'll have to look into it.)

leoma90

May 3, 2018
Wow, this AVN was a very disappointing experience. I downloaded it four hours ago and was done in two hours without skipping and with pauses. v0.5 my ass. It felt like a v0.1 for the amount of content. When I see that there hasn't been an update since March of last year, the next update must be incredibly huge relative to the content so far.
Count on it :LOL:

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
The lying thing: I will only ever lie about in-game stuff that is relevant to the "story" of the game. I will not ever lie about out-of-game stuff like shutting down Patreon for a month if I don't get the update out in time (though I do believe it won't affect people who become new patrons that month, I'll have to look into it.)
:cautious:
Do you know now I hate you?
I was ready to have some fun and you have spoiled everything.
:(

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Problem with this game, hardly any sex. Good characters, nice humor, MC is ok (a bit tame), but there is almost no sex in this game. MC gets a couple of blowjobs, only time he is going to get some action he gets cock-blocked. Hard for me to believe a good looking guy with a big cock cannot get laid in a house full of girls. I guess they don't like dick. So game is basically just a cock-tease story.

Reactions: Jaun Karr
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes