4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

kerriwm25

Mar 19, 2020
taking money from people who expect you to live up to your word
The game is Free. Patreon is a Choice and that choice is in the hands of those that decide to contribute, or not.

To be fair, I really doubt any of the remaining patrons are subscribed because of the release schedule or story progression. They like what they see and want to reward the developer.

Reactions: boobsrcool

Madara4057

Mar 26, 2023
No. Come back in 3 weeks.
Glad to hear! When I reached the end I was super disappointed. It's not often you find a VN with unique characters. Especially Angel. Usually every other VN a character with her design gets made to be mean as crap lol. Keep up the awesome work.

Reactions: CarbonBlue

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Wow, this AVN was a very disappointing experience. I downloaded it four hours ago and was done in two hours without skipping and with pauses. v0.5 my ass. It felt like a v0.1 for the amount of content. When I see that there hasn't been an update since March of last year, the next update must be incredibly huge relative to the content so far.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Wow, this AVN was a very disappointing experience. I downloaded it four hours ago and was done in two hours without skipping and with pauses. v0.5 my ass. It felt like a v0.1 for the amount of content. When I see that there hasn't been an update since March of last year, the next update must be incredibly huge relative to the content so far.
Found all the secrets, did ya?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Found all the secrets, did ya?
Dude, don't babble at me from the side in that tone. I played all four "routes". Maybe I missed 10 renders and 5 dialogues. They wouldn't save the crap here either. The whole thing is a disappointment from start to finish. I've never seen a v0.5 that had so little content. The thing here is a v0.0.5 at most. The graphics are really great, but that's about it. Even the best graphics never save a lack of plot. Other than that, it wasn't funny or innovative at any point either. But I give you that you made me curious if I missed something really big. Like really really big. I'll unren this AVN now and look over the script and the images. If I found something with value I'll tell you. So long.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I know it doesn't have the tag, but I'm assuming this is abandoned correct?
it is.
it was (officially) aboned as soon as 0.1v was out a few years ago.
since then the dev is joking around hard, wherever and whenever he can.

if you consider accept all this as a big joke, do stick around.
otherwise, avoid it and look for some decent project/game elsewhere.

oh, i do not forget to notpledge this game/dev ofc.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Dude, don't babble at me from the side in that tone. I played all four "routes". Maybe I missed 10 renders and 5 dialogues.
Yeah, no, you missed some stuff, not necessarily renders. It's ok. This VN is not for everyone. For one, people should understand that slice of life means no story. It's about the characters. If you're not intrigued or in love with the characters by the time you see the axe, people should do themselves a favor and alt-f4 delete.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Somehow I figured you always have to have the last word. Anyway. You have the last word. Say whatever you want to say I will let it stand unchallenged. Come give me animal names or tell me how stupid and simple-minded I am. Do what you want. Trolling around here will certainly get your game a lot further in development. Oh wait. You don't develop anymore. My mistake. Bye.

May 15, 2022
Dude, don't babble at me from the side in that tone. I played all four "routes". Maybe I missed 10 renders and 5 dialogues. They wouldn't save the crap here either. The whole thing is a disappointment from start to finish. I've never seen a v0.5 that had so little content. The thing here is a v0.0.5 at most. The graphics are really great, but that's about it. Even the best graphics never save a lack of plot. Other than that, it wasn't funny or innovative at any point either. But I give you that you made me curious if I missed something really big. Like really really big. I'll unren this AVN now and look over the script and the images. If I found something with value I'll tell you. So long.
Its not going to get longer anytime soon. This developer releases 400 renders every 15 months.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, no, you missed some stuff, not necessarily renders. It's ok. This VN is not for everyone. For one, people should understand that slice of life means no story. It's about the characters. If you're not intrigued or in love with the characters by the time you see the axe, people should do themselves a favor and alt-f4 delete.
Shannon isn't you're favourite? But she is Shannon need i say more

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes