4.20 star(s) 126 Votes

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Is this game going along the path of *come inside* game where the Dev's only focus is to make money from wallpapers and shit.

Reactions: Fap2766

sabishiiryuu

Dec 20, 2018
Okay. This was quite nice. Hot women and good humour. I'm quite picky about what I think to be funny, but this worked.
I see that this has progressed very slowly, as I remembered having played first one or two chapters years ago on my previous computer. If this will continue (no big hopes on that), I hope that well get harem, instead of having to choose only one of them.
You're having a laugh mate.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Is this game going along the path of *come inside* game where the Dev's only focus is to make money from wallpapers and shit.
As long as it works, why wouldn't he? If you could have a sidejob where you get payed whether you do very little quick job every now and then or no job at all, wouldn't you keep it?

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
As long as it works, why wouldn't he? If you could have a sidejob where you get payed whether you do very little quick job every now and then or no job at all, wouldn't you keep it?
Ofcourse i would keep the side job lol, only a fool will decline it. But the thing is if I have no intention of releasing the update and am content in just posting wallpapers and other basic shit, I will tell my supporters straight straight all that. I would never go on telling lies like "I'm working on the update hard guys" "update gonna drop next month" "I have completed x renders"...blah blah blah and all other milker excuses.

Reactions: Machete

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Ofcourse i would keep the side job lol, only a fool will decline it. But the thing is if I have no intention of releasing the update and am content in just posting wallpapers and other basic shit, I will tell my supporters straight straight all that. I would never go on telling lies like "I'm working on the update hard guys" "update gonna drop next month" "I have completed x renders"...blah blah blah and all other milker excuses.
The official version is that the dev is going to continue the project but he has personal problems at the moment. I don't know him or his life, so i take it for good. I'm not one of his patreons, but if i was i would consider what to do. As much we can say.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
The official version is that the dev is going to continue the project but he has personal problems at the moment.
Welp I just saw a post of his a few months ago saying that his mother died which I tbh found just now. Okay now I feel shit for saying all that stuff before. God!

It's been a while since I visited this thread and when I saw it still didn't get updated even after a year, I suddenly got reminded of his 400 renders update he dropped after 13 months previous year. I thought he was doing the same thing now just like he did then.

Family comes first. Let him take how time he needs to heal. He can focus on his game later.

Otter123

Dec 17, 2020
Welp I just saw a post of his a few months ago saying that his mother died which I tbh found just now. Okay now I feel shit for saying all that stuff before. God!

It's been a while since I visited this thread and when I saw it still didn't get updated even after a year, I suddenly got reminded of his 400 renders update he dropped after 13 months previous year. I thought he was doing the same thing now just like he did then.

Family comes first. Let him take how time he needs to heal. He can focus on his game later.
A while after his mother died, he confirmed a release date for both of the next two updates. That first release date was several months ago. About two days before that date, he pushed it back for some bullshit reason. He has since then gone radio silent about the update without giving any actual reasoning for why it's been delayed. He even stopped posting on this thread, something he used to do frequently, because he ran out of excuses. There is no reason to ever expect this game to finish, let alone even get another update, because the dev has made it very clear that his only intention is to milk an income from his patrons.

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
Chapter 6 overdue by 103 days, Chapter 7 overdue by 71 days.

1 year 3 months and 5 days since last update.

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020

I wouldn't believe a single word he has typed.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Maybe it's true, maybe not. The result is a game which's progress have been halted for more then a year. But it's none of our business i would say, it up to the patreons to make their decisiond. I personally would still play it if production resumed because it was honestly one of the funnier games of this site. If it doesn't.. Amen.

Reactions: imzahai

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Anything else he has wrote I would take with a grain of salt, but his post about his mother's death gives me the impression that it was not one of his normal milker excuses.

One would have to be a complete scum to exploit their undead mother's death as an excuse and I think he's not yet reached at that stage. I maybe wrong tho. No one knows what is going through his head.

Otter123

Dec 17, 2020
Anything else he has wrote I would take with a grain of salt, but his post about his mother's death gives me the impression that it was not one of his normal milker excuses.

One would have to be a complete scum to exploit their undead mother's death as an excuse and I think he's not yet reached at that stage. I maybe wrong tho. No one knows what is going through his head.
If he wasn't complete scum, he would have paused patreon billing like any respectable dev. Stuff happens in life that can affect a dev's ability to put out an update, but when a dev like this one completely lies about release dates for OVER A YEAR and never even considers pausing billing, they are clearly scum and just trying to milk some money from fools.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Hi guys! A lot of you are great people. A few of you are not. Just a reminder that those who are not and those who like their posts get thrown on ignore. Of course that should only matter to you if you ever want me to read your posts. If that's something you don't care about then by all means keep doing what you do.

May 15, 2022
A lot of you are great people. A few of you are not.
Put that through google translate: A lot of you that praise me are great people. A few of you that call me out on my lying and milking are not.

Of course that should only matter to you if you ever want me to read your posts.
The only posts you read are the ones that praise. Any sort of criticism from people gets them put on the ignore list. So in other words: Praise me or be ignored.

In other news still waiting for that week or two to end.
Screenshot 2024-05-05 140937.png

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
Hi guys! A lot of you are great people. A few of you are not. Just a reminder that those who are not and those who like their posts get thrown on ignore. Of course that should only matter to you if you ever want me to read your posts. If that's something you don't care about then by all means keep doing what you do.
A perfect example of a post that has words but says absolutely nothing.

sabishiiryuu

Dec 20, 2018
He's always been a snide arrogant person but at least he used to deliver. I don't know what leg he can stand on at this point. The game was great 4 years ago. Now it's barely a blip amongst the hordes of quality games.

4.20 star(s) 126 Votes