4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Pretty nice game i would say, some cool character with personalities, nice lighting in renders and stuff. (y)

The only character i don't like is the purple haired girl Harley quinn wanna be - too edgy for me. :rolleyes:

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
I told my dad already when he ask me who is impres to me. Sorry folks, she is already taken.
Not if I have something to say about it!!! And btw, I've got an advantage. Of the two of us, I've got better looks... (Just look at my avatar :sneaky:)

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Not if I have something to say about it!!! And btw, I've got an advantage. Of the two of us, I've got better looks... (Just look at my avatar :sneaky:)
oh yeah we pulling avatars now... ok then well look at my avatar i wonder who she would pick... The Demigod of Comedy or Gun-blazing-November-Matrix-Dude :sneaky:

You all got no chance vs The Demigod of Comedy, that is her kink ya know... mmmm a comedy night with sexy Shannon, now that sounds nice :giggle: gotta hide all the sharp things in the house tho, ya never know what might happen when the night is over :sleep: unless you are into that stuff... nah nobody sane is that kinky, right... RIGHT?! :eek:

Last edited:

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Huh, you guys amuse me... They don't call me the "Internet's Boyfriend" for no reason. I'm the fire that's burning in every single girl's heart (and maybe those in a relationship too)... I the Rockerboy that rocks their souls... You've got no chance... :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I think we should stop now... before nCage avatar shows and actually steals Shannon :devilish:

Morgul Xen

Fledgeling Vampire
Donor
Mar 27, 2019
I keep getting errors, I got one when I tried to rename the eldest daughter and then I got one when it made me peek on Shannon. Don't wanna play any more just in case. :(

• Angry
Reactions: Jaun Karr

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Pretty nice start, love all the girls. It will be difficult if I need to chose only one of them.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Oh sweet, thanks man :)
Dude, none of that is a real error. Those error messages are just part of the renders that come with the game. It's a joke. Just <left click> to continue the game. It's all part of the off-beat humor that comes with the game. You CAN'T change any of the NPCs' names. If you try, it gives you that error. The 'peek' thing is the same.

By the way, the developer keep promising to 'fix' it - even puts it into the change log, but never has yet.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes