4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
It's almost impossible to choose between those four cuties. I really like they're all so different characters - and I think it's important we're talking about "characters" and not just pretty "models" that average player just want to see in as many different sex poses as possible. In truly good games, you care about characters and you want to learn more about them - and Unleashed is a truly good game.

Last edited:

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Downloading, didn't read the previous pages.
Does this game require a walkthrough to get all the hotties? Cause I didn't find a walkthrough and I don't want to replay forever to see if I missed a scene that I would want.

Reactions: libertypics

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Downloading, didn't read the previous pages.
Does this game require a walkthrough to get all the hotties? Cause I didn't find a walkthrough and I don't want to replay forever to see if I missed a scene that I would want.
Just go with what guts tell you.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Just go with what guts tell you.
I don't want to go with what my guts tell me. My guts are bloody lying fucks.
I want the best possible outcome (for my tastes) which can only be possible if I know the future.

PS. Started playing. Interesting game but there's a lack of realism at least in the very early scenes.
No, I don't mean how the mother is all over the MC, it's a game. No, I don't mean how the mother seems 28-30 and her daughters could easily pass as her younger sisters.
What I mean is... when you go to a new place with people you don't know and one of the daughters makes you "chop chop" fingers the whole day after telling you she'll chop off your dick, You bloody lock the door and put a chair against it! I mean, come on! Who would leave the door unlocked. Or the Window. Or not make a pillow body on the bed and sleep under it? :p

At least the MC had the decency to defend his size when it was brought to question.

PPS. Funny game, I like it. I hope it keeps like that. And that's why I need a Walkthrough. I want to see funny scenes like that and hot scenes.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I want the best possible outcome (for my tastes) which can only be possible if I know the future.
Well, you won't get that, even with a walkthrough written by the developer. Every player is on his own about decisions that might affect future releases. What you need is a time machine or a good seer. :)

However, what you can do in this game is read the script.rpy folder in the game folder. It's just sitting out there in plain English after you unzip the download. In effect, that would allow you to create your own walkthrough for the current release.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
What if I told you that you can see funny and hot scenes in this game without a walkthrough?
I would reply to you that I am talking about most\all of the funny scenes and hot scenes not just encounter some and miss some. I am still not sure towards which of the ladies I would gravitate towards (Olivia and Maya at the time, but Shannon has her moments too - I love Yanderes). But as hell, if there's a harem option or will be a harem option in the future I would not want to miss that.

I.e. I would be hesitant to believe you, especially since some of the funny scenes are based on dialogue choices I made. I tried a few choices and parts and found differences in dialogue.

Mostly, I don't want to miss the funny scenes (Shannon mostly but Maya and Angel have their moments), I don't want to miss naughty fun with Olivia and Maya and I would like a better understanding of the "mechanics" behind some stuff called "kindness level" etc. I am pretty sure they are somewhere in this thread, but checking several hundred posts is not my cup of tea. Or whether those "peek" \ "not peek" choices affect anything.

In short, if not a walkthrough, perhaps a short guide?
Frankly, it would benefit the game to have a kind of phone or help etc to show relationship points with the gals and explain things like Kindness or whatever else is metered. It would also benefit to have somewhere, a short "guide" for the girls, like "Olivia likes to be complimented" and "Shannon is not touchy-feely at least in the beginning".

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Just tried out this game for the first time, and I have to admit it's damn Amazing!
Great characters, Great renders and Great writing!
Good Job!

Reactions: H2S and CarbonBlue

NopeNotReal

Nov 17, 2018
I would reply to you that I am talking about most\all of the funny scenes and hot scenes not just encounter some and miss some. I am still not sure towards which of the ladies I would gravitate towards (Olivia and Maya at the time, but Shannon has her moments too - I love Yanderes). But as hell, if there's a harem option or will be a harem option in the future I would not want to miss that.

I.e. I would be hesitant to believe you, especially since some of the funny scenes are based on dialogue choices I made. I tried a few choices and parts and found differences in dialogue.

Mostly, I don't want to miss the funny scenes (Shannon mostly but Maya and Angel have their moments), I don't want to miss naughty fun with Olivia and Maya and I would like a better understanding of the "mechanics" behind some stuff called "kindness level" etc. I am pretty sure they are somewhere in this thread, but checking several hundred posts is not my cup of tea. Or whether those "peek" \ "not peek" choices affect anything.

In short, if not a walkthrough, perhaps a short guide?
Frankly, it would benefit the game to have a kind of phone or help etc to show relationship points with the gals and explain things like Kindness or whatever else is metered. It would also benefit to have somewhere, a short "guide" for the girls, like "Olivia likes to be complimented" and "Shannon is not touchy-feely at least in the beginning".
Holy shit man, just make a save when you think there's a story splitting choice to be made. There's also the rollback feature available.

The amount of time you've spent debating this you could have re-loaded and attempted every conceivable option the game has to offer so far...

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Holy shit man, just make a save when you think there's a story splitting choice to be made. There's also the rollback feature available.

The amount of time you've spent debating this you could have re-loaded and attempted every conceivable option the game has to offer so far...
I kinda do that, even with walkthroughs. I was just replying to the "you can still find jokes and girls without a walkthrough!" comment by someone above.

Also, your (not wrong, what you say is true) assessment doesn't deal with the other part:
A guide for what the girls like or what the hell kindness is in this game etc.

Would the MC be a pussywhipped by the girls and they would eat his pizza if he gets too kind? What are the scores with the girl?
I had to use the save editor to see how they increased and I can't explain every point I got with the girls.

As mentioned, in short: I don't want to be find an "Sorry, you're not perverted enough to want a threesome" or "sorry, you're too kind to punch this asshole" or to find myself locked in a girl's path or out of another girl's path because of decisions made 3 months earlier... and something like that could happen as the game grows.

TL;DR: Exploring the options one by one is the last resort for me, and as the game grows, old decisions may lock me out of stuff. There are also mechanics in the game that are not explained until they spring on you (kindness, perverted).

PS. I do like this game so far. The above just reflect my opinion on why a walkthrough would be welcome. Not about the quality of the game.

Reactions: libertypics

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
As mentioned, in short: I don't want to be find an "Sorry, you're not perverted enough to want a threesome" or "sorry, you're too kind to punch this asshole" or to find myself locked in a girl's path or out of another girl's path because of decisions made 3 months earlier... and something like that could happen as the game grows.
You're thinking in terms of other games. Unleashed is different.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
You're thinking in terms of other games. Unleashed is different.
Wait, you're this game's developer?!
Congratulations on the nice game! I kinda feel uncomfortable talking with you after, you know, getting the game pirate-y.

I am glad this game would be different, my comments were meant as constructive criticism and I like your game. Once it progresses a bit, if things keep being funny I will leave a good review at least.

Reactions: Pmktrn17

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Wait, you're this game's developer?!
Congratulations on the nice game! I kinda feel uncomfortable talking with you after, you know, getting the game pirate-y.
Thanks! I posted the game here. It's a free game.

I am glad this game would be different, my comments were meant as constructive criticism and I like your game. Once it progresses a bit, if things keep being funny I will leave a good review at least.
Oh yeah I'm not taking offense to your comments or anything. I understand where you're coming from. A lot of other people have had similar comments, and a lot of people are worried that they'll make the wrong decisions in the game. People think that way because that's how most VNs work. My challenge with Unleashed is to show that it can be done differently.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes