4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Maybe i'm guilty of not being used to play without a walkie, but i fear that i may be choosing the things that doesn't please my favorite characters. A little bit of hint in their reactions would be nice. I'm loving the game tho, awesome renders and i really like the jokes too.
Yeah try not to think of it in the same way that you think of other VNs. I know it's not easy. But there aren't really going to be any permanently closed doors until near the end. At the end of 0.3, you made at least one girl not-so-happy. That doesn't mean you've lost the ability to get with any of the girls. Rather, it means you'll have to deal with some girls who may not be happy with you. :)

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Unleashed is a game worth keeping your eye on it and throwing some money in the dev's direction.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
In the public Tuesday Poll, I wonder how many of you got the final jeopardy question right on the first try? and let me know!

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Of course, got to impress Shannon with my Bowie knowledge :p
The weird thing is answering wrong kind of leads to a better outcome. :unsure:
Yeah try not to think of it in the same way that you think of other VNs. I know it's not easy. But there aren't really going to be any permanently closed doors until near the end. At the end of 0.3, you made at least one girl not-so-happy. That doesn't mean you've lost the ability to get with any of the girls. Rather, it means you'll have to deal with some girls who may not be happy with you. :)
Interesting. It is true that too many VNs lock you out of a route entirely for any mistake which isn't really satisfying or make much sense.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The weird thing is answering wrong kind of leads to a better outcome. :unsure:

Interesting. It is true that too many VNs lock you out of a route entirely for any mistake which isn't really satisfying or make much sense.
It does? I never knew that damn I'll have to replay it then I wasn't aware of a different outcome at getting the question wrong.

Reactions: TomberryDude

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
In the public Tuesday Poll, I wonder how many of you got the final jeopardy question right on the first try? and let me know!
As a non-american I didn't know any of them, I answered randomly and got it wrong.

Reactions: nidzaaaaa

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Unleashed is cancelled as I now look forward to working on a VN in the world of Labyrinth.
Well, that would definitely satisfy those looking for games featuring a creepy old man attempting to seduce a young girl.

• Haha
Reactions: vir_cotto

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Don't say those things Carbon! You'll start a riot! All humor aside, does this mean I have to go get the question wrong to improve my chances with Shannon? She's by far the favorite for me. Although she looked pretty happy when I didn't get with the other girl.

Reactions: vir_cotto
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes