4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Great game. Very likeable, sexy characters that have "life" in them. Renders are also very pretty.
The animation could use some more pixels, I guess? But that's the only thing I can criticise right now, really.

Keep up the good work, looks very promising!

Terrigen

Oct 30, 2018
Bug report: Anyone else getting "an exception has occurred" bug if you select "Don't risk it" instead of Peeking on Shannon?
This is very early in the game and this is my first time playing this game. error.jpg

This is with the default downloaded version, and I also tried with the replaced script.rpy file and new game.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Bug report: Anyone else getting "an exception has occurred" bug if you select "Don't risk it" instead of Peeking on Shannon?
This is very early in the game and this is my first time playing this game.

This is with the default downloaded version, and I also tried with the replaced script.rpy file and new game.
That's a persistent bug that I'm having trouble fixing. Sorry about that.

Terrigen

Oct 30, 2018
Okay sorry to hear that. Just letting you know this game is promising to be one of my top 5 for sure.
Shannon is my dream girl, keep up the fun story and realistic characters!
I appreciate how many unique renders and fun poses you are doing with every choice!

erkper

May 16, 2018
I think if you research that error in this thread you'll find an answer somewhat different from the one CarbonBlue gave above, haha...

Reactions: Otaku_Bob

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
This is very early in the game and this is my first time playing this game. View attachment 412992

If you look closely you will see that this is not an exception notice generated by Renpy but an image.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
God Damn this game is amazing in every way and I have played many.
I am almost convinced this game was made for me.

The girls are stunning with cool unique attitudes and am looking forward to finding out more about each
The Visuals and Scenes are amazing
The story is well written and quite funny in its own way without overdoing it.

I am really looking forward to what comes next it really was an enjoyable experience so far

Reactions: Eerie Entity
Aug 7, 2018
The 3.0 changelog made it seem like you'd removed those jokes because people kept sending bug reports. Glad to see they're still in the game. On the other hand, with the binary messages peppered throughout and the dad plainly stating there's patterns to look for, it sounds even more like there might actually be an ARG. Too lazy to start a snipe hunt, too intrigued to ignore :p

Jeopardy: it was an easy question and the promise of a trivia vendetta with our dorky-cute redhead sounds fun, but the reward for 'losing' was such a cute scene. Seeing her flustered and totally into it while making a lame comeback. D'awww :giggle:

Reactions: Terrigen

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Such an amazing job and only 3 updates in for me this is without a doubt one of the best games that have released on here recently I'm loving it the story is great the dysfunctional family that they are. :p All the girls are fantastic it's impossible to pick a favourite they are all so unique but it seems that they all have that one thing in common that interest in the MC himself and he seems to be none the wiser about any of it, really looking forward to seeing how things develop with the MC and the four ladies.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
The 3.0 changelog made it seem like you'd removed those jokes because people kept sending bug reports. Glad to see they're still in the game. On the other hand, with the binary messages peppered throughout and the dad plainly stating there's patterns to look for, it sounds even more like there might actually be an ARG. Too lazy to start a snipe hunt, too intrigued to ignore :p

Jeopardy: it was an easy question and the promise of a trivia vendetta with our dorky-cute redhead sounds fun, but the reward for 'losing' was such a cute scene. Seeing her flustered and totally into it while making a lame comeback. D'awww :giggle:
There are no joke bugs. And I don't know what people are talking about with binary. I'm hoping the jeopardy question was a little difficult for the younger people and a little easier for the old farts like myself. ;)

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
I'm loving this game, my only nitpicking would be seeing those nice closer shots of Olivia fapping and then being stuck with a wide shot of MC+Angel has left me wanting for a bit more detail in the latter, though it had a very nice atmosphere. Also MC looked better with a beard. The girls all look great, the story is fun and I'm already looking forward to the next update.

Akoonx

Jul 6, 2018
Ok, just tried the game, it is great, the girls are amazing, especially Shannon and Maeve. Can't wait for the next update, you are doing a really good job.

Cheers.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes