4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
we have to install the script.rpy in the first post ?
From the Main Menu, click About. If you have 0.3.1 then you don't need the script.rpy. If you have 0.3.0 then you do. Unless you start the game from the beginning. In which case you don't need it. The problem only affects people who load a save from after 0.2.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Good game so far, really enjoying the humor. The characters seem to be well written, although I’m not so sure about Maeve. She’s the hottest of all the girls, but I found her to be weird. The first half of the game I was thinking she might be an android, the second half she seemed bipolar.

Last edited:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm not sure. You can reject her later at her home (you get to that scene even when you have negative points with her) but what that means later... we will see.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I'm not sure. You can reject her later at her home (you get to that scene even when you have negative points with her) but what that means later... we will see.
If that is a reply to me, what I meant, was, what if he didn't want her to get her hoo-hah off him?

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
One of the most funny game i played recently. The renders are already good but there is room for improving. Very nice work, i'll keep an eye on this game.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes