4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Well, I followed every option, found nothing more than a few grammatical errors. Keep up the great work.

arzal

Feb 19, 2019
Very short update, but thanks this game is so good. I like light effect on this game.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Only one thing I didn't like about the update, and it's that it was way too short, haha xD
But the update just further solidified Angel's spot as number 2 in my book, Maeve being my favorite :love:
Having that said, the scene toward the end was awesome, learn something about Olivia too on the side, yum yum, definitely looking forward to that as well :p

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Well, I followed every option, found nothing more than a few grammatical errors. Keep up the great work.
As a writer this hurts me more than you can imagine! What grammatical errors?! (I do know of one with Maeve in the bedroom.)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I liked this update, as I like this game. As always with a good game, I would have loved for it to be a bit longer, but with the pace this is going the update size is about to be expected. After all, many games have smaller updates and take more time for them.

I like the look of the ladies in this one a lot, my favourite is Maeve, but the other three are great as well.

If I have one criticism, it's that the MC should have found a way to talk with Maeve. She obviously tortures herself over what happened in the club and we should have had an option to help her with that.
Otherwise the MC does feel like a bit of a dick, due to letting her suffer.

I'm still intrigued by the story behind the story and think that what the dad says at the end of the call is another hint.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Thank you to everyone for the comments. As always, I love reading them. One of the things I worked on in this update was improving the lighting, and I'm wondering if anyone felt it was better?

Regarding length, 0.3 took 5 weeks and is about as long as an update will be for me until I am able to update my video card. Unless people are willing to wait longer for an update. Would you rather have an update around the size of 0.3 every 4-5 weeks or would you rather have a bigger update every 6-8 weeks?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I liked this update, as I like this game. As always with a good game, I would have loved for it to be a bit longer, but with the pace this is going the update size is about to be expected. After all, many games have smaller updates and take more time for them.

I like the look of the ladies in this one a lot, my favourite is Maeve, but the other three are great as well.

If I have one criticism, it's that the MC should have found a way to talk with Maeve. She obviously tortures herself over what happened in the club and we should have had an option to help her with that.
Otherwise the MC does feel like a bit of a dick, due to letting her suffer.

I'm still intrigued by the story behind the story and think that what the dad says at the end of the call is another hint.
I agree with all of that, I also agree that it would've been great if when Maeve went out the house to go somewhere, MC would've ran up to her and reassure her that everything's fine and all and that it wasn't her fault, but surely we'll get to do that later, she's also my favorite, Angel coming up as second :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thank you to everyone for the comments. As always, I love reading them. One of the things I worked on in this update was improving the lighting, and I'm wondering if anyone felt it was better?

Regarding length, 0.3 took 5 weeks and is about as long as an update will be for me until I am able to update my video card. Unless people are willing to wait longer for an update. Would you rather have an update around the size of 0.3 every 4-5 weeks or would you rather have a bigger update every 6-8 weeks?
Personally I don't mind waiting for quality and quantity. Naturally would prefer more frequent updates of course, but if a bit longer wait means more content and so forth, I really don't mind, especially since there are literally hundreds of other games to keep us busy while we wait for updates. So if you decide to go for bi monthly updates, I'm cool with that, I'm cool either way, the game is worth waiting for :)

Reactions: Mormont and botc76

derpyderp

May 9, 2017
I agree with all of that, I also agree that it would've been great if when Maeve went out the house to go somewhere, MC would've ran up to her and reassure her that everything's fine and all and that it wasn't her fault, but surely we'll get to do that later, she's also my favorite, Angel coming up as second :p
bigger is always better

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017

Personally, I'd rather wait for bigger updates. I couldn't even wait a week between new episodes of cartoons when I was a kid without losing interest but watching entire seasons on VHS and then waiting for the next year was better.

Could be that most people don't work that way but I do.

Sep 4, 2019
There are very few games that make me bust out laughing like this one did. Love the writing, the characters, the animations and music are great quality. Loved the lightning effect combined with the music during the scene with Angel, made it seem much more like a movie than a point and click game. Love the game so far!!

TheG0G0Man

Oct 16, 2017
I would reccomend reuploading the windows files as I have had errors with Mega which meant I couldn't change Maeve's name and couln't peak on Shannon. However when I downloaded Mediafile I still couldn't change Maeve's name and now I couldn't say no to changing her name either but I could peak on shannon

• Angry
Reactions: Jaun Karr

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

Like most others who have replied, I personally prefer bigger sized updates, even if it means waiting longer, yet I don't know if we are the majority, as there are always those who scream for faster updates... of course they also are often the first to complain about the lack of content. ;)

In the end you should probably choose what works better for you, it might be that a bit more time would allow you to spread your wings a bit more.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
@CarbonBlue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Perhaps I didn't present that as clearly as I should have. The mother believes you were fornicating. I probably should have added a render in there where Angel doesn't take her top off. I might do that in an update. Thanks for the comment!

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes