4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Oh, and a side note. This game needs more support fellas, its proven its definitely worth it. Funny, interesting characters, and now we got some serious fap material in the last update. Pile on the Paetron with me.

Reactions: proximus

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
The choices in this game dont really do anything yet, most of them are just for humor.
There are several spots in 0.3 where your choices change things up a bit and you get a different scene or dialog. And of course your final choice in 0.3 changes the ending pretty significantly.

As for "why does the game do this?" - everything will be answered, eventually. :)

Reactions: dioregul
Mar 18, 2019
Hmm nice update but not a longer...
Three more girls and also Olivia mast + Angel sex scenes there but Shannon take lead all the way :p (story, emotions, jealous, caring and so much naughty:love:)
I love her, more her naughty wanted :p
Ass kiss scene one of my fav lol:p:LOL::LOL:
Keep it up...

Reactions: rKnight
Oct 31, 2018
Perhaps I didn't present that as clearly as I should have. The mother believes you were fornicating. I probably should have added a render in there where Angel doesn't take her top off. I might do that in an update. Thanks for the comment!
Yeah I can see that. Here is the progression after I click Refuse her...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Is it just me or is Angel's mom a massive hypocrite? Tossing her daughter and MC out in the middle of the night for "fornicating" and pulling the "God-fearing Christian woman" routine after (not-so-subtly) hitting on MC herself and insinuating he should hook up with her earlier - while she has a boyfriend who happens to not be there - is either her being a really, really shitty person or just really bad stereotyping by the dev. Based on the rest of the writing I'm landing on her being a really shitty, two-faced bitch since it fits with Angel's desire to get the hell out of that house.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Is it just me or is Angel's mom a massive Hypocrite?
No, it's not just you. It helps explain why Angel is living with Olivia rather than with her own family. There were also some hints about Angel's past that I'll be curious to see if they play out the way I expect. Personally I thought it was well written.

Painboy

Dec 2, 2017
I don't know what it is about the banner that made me initially dismiss the game (maybe the "cheap-ish" looking font and background?) but oh boy, am I glad that I clicked on it after all. This is starting out super strong, one the few games that I just felt instantly excited about. Amazing job so far!

It is a bit weird how susceptible Maeve's eyes are to the lighting tho. In some scenes her eyes are almost glowing, in others they look dead and then there was one scene were they looked blue instead of white/silver. It's not really an issue for me just something that I noticed.

Reactions: ItsNano

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Such an amazing job and only 3 updates in for me this is without a doubt one of the best games that have released on here recently I'm loving it the story is great the dysfunctional family that they are. :p All the girls are fantastic it's impossible to pick a favourite they are all so unique but it seems that they all have that one thing in common that interest in the MC himself and he seems to be none the wiser about any of it, really looking forward to seeing how things develop with the MC and the four ladies.
Agreed very interested in the story and like how each lady in the game looks different and almost acts completely different, very excited for future updates!

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I didn't think I'd play this update yet. Because I don't like to play every small updates to every game it makes me lose interest. But I did. That was very good. Angel was cute, had to not jump on her because I'm more interested in Shannon and I don't wanna make her sad.

I also don't know if content is supposed to be mutually exclusive like if we can only date one girl at a time. Not that I would mind if that was the case.

I even got a little surprise I didn't see mentioned before. This game is very cool.

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
Well, having played this game right before 3.1 came out and again after the update. I can say that this is one of the better newer games I played in a while. All the main female characters are likeable and interesting and look great/unique for a brand new renpy game and the dialogue is fairly humorous and enjoyable. After playing the last update I wasn't sure if Maeve or Angel would be my favorite girl. But after this update, I would say it would have to be Angel. I always have a soft spot for redeemable slutty characters which Angel seems to fit so far depending on how the story goes. My only nitpick would be with the latter scene between MC and Angel. Sticking a scene like that in dark was good for the atmosphere, but the lighting and visuals for it made it hard to enjoy since it was mostly one shot.

hidden_robot

Jan 7, 2018
Maybe i'm guilty of not being used to play without a walkie, but i fear that i may be choosing the things that doesn't please my favorite characters. A little bit of hint in their reactions would be nice. I'm loving the game tho, awesome renders and i really like the jokes too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's really really good but really really short.

I'll keep my eye on this one and try it again once the relationships have started.

Hoping for more date sim style play than a bland harem fuck'em'all.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
I.Love.This.Game. Which is why it makes me sad that no Shannon action happened this time around, hoping for a larger update but then again, quality over quantity and this has quality for sure. And we got to see one girl naked briefly, soooo. And Shannon being her lovely self.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
This game hidden game for now. But its too short. Hope we can see more choices and consequences.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes