4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
I am very intrigued by the setting... if the way it is going is where I think it is going then I'm really glad to see a psychological game with interface screw elements. CarbonBlue Really great job with the setting as the entire time I was unsettled while playing! The cryptic hints dropped by Maeve and that line from Dad "there are always patterns in the noise"..... love it!

Reactions: CarbonBlue

johnw713

Jun 4, 2017
Is there any way to avoid the sex scene with angel cause when i refused the game continued like I did?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Is there any way to avoid the sex scene with angel cause when i refused the game continued like I did?
Ignore what you're visually seeing and just keep playing. If you see Shannon smiling in bed after Angel says something to the tune of "I don't want to talk about it" you didn't actually have sex with her (despite you both being naked and caught by her mom).

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Of course you can. The choice to 'Refuse her' is there. But Angel is already naked and has climbed on top of the MC, and Angel's mother assumes that the MC had sex with Angel regardless of your choice. There's no avoiding that.

Believe me, if you had chosen 'Let's do this', you would have gotten a LOT more of a scene than the one render you saw... complete with animations, thunder and lightning, and interesting scenes featuring one of the other characters.

You really should try that option, even if you don't want to save that route.

vp8396

Oct 2, 2019
I had downloaded v0.3.0 that I had the time to play today. It was amazing! Loved the banter between MC and Angel & Shannon as well!

My question is that since I played a version below the latest one,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are there any more scenes that I might have missed? If so, I'll update; If not, i'll wait for a further updates...

Reactions: Freezer14

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I had downloaded v0.3.0 that I had the time to play today. It was amazing! Loved the banter between MC and Angel & Shannon as well!

My question is that since I played a version below the latest one,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are there any more scenes that I might have missed? If so, I'll update; If not, i'll wait for a further updates...
Well, this is the Changelog for v0.3.1:

Fixed "guy" name error.
Fixed incorrect variable attributions.

Obviously there are no new scenes, but variable changes can cause problems in future releases.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes