4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

jorimane

Oct 20, 2019
Of course you can. The choice to 'Refuse her' is there. But Angel is already naked and has climbed on top of the MC, and Angel's mother assumes that the MC had sex with Angel regardless of your choice. There's no avoiding that.

Believe me, if you had chosen 'Let's do this', you would have gotten a LOT more of a scene than the one render you saw... complete with animations, thunder and lightning, and interesting scenes featuring one of the other characters.

You really should try that option, even if you don't want to save that route.
Thanks for the thorough explanation. It puzzled me, too.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Of course you can. The choice to 'Refuse her' is there. But Angel is already naked and has climbed on top of the MC, and Angel's mother assumes that the MC had sex with Angel regardless of your choice. There's no avoiding that.

Believe me, if you had chosen 'Let's do this', you would have gotten a LOT more of a scene than the one render you saw... complete with animations, thunder and lightning, and interesting scenes featuring one of the other characters.

You really should try that option, even if you don't want to save that route.
I like how Shannon smiles when she finds out you denied sex.

Beats out the sex scene, imo.

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
Considering her mysteriousness to know what you're up to means no voyeur, and no that's lame. MAEVE IS LAME!!
:eek::eek::eek:
How dare you! you.....you.....:FacePalm:
shit you like Shannon and i can't say she is lame :Kappa:
but these recent updates been about Angel and Shannon and not much Maeve so we won't know anything till later updates.

Reactions: Freezer14

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
ep4_shower.png

Happy November!

I don't yet have much to report to you about the update. The rewrite is going well and I'm much happier with what I have - which is why I went ahead and delayed the update. But I'm not quite sure yet how long of an update it will be. That means I can't really estimate the percentages for my Patreon home page. I should have more of an idea next week after a good, full week of rendering.

I'm still planning on releasing it during the last week of the month. And that's a firm commitment. That will be two months since the last update and I want to do everything I can to make sure I don't go beyond that.

I appreciate all of you sticking with me!

-CarbonBlue

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
View attachment 450213

Happy November!

I don't yet have much to report to you about the update. The rewrite is going well and I'm much happier with what I have - which is why I went ahead and delayed the update. But I'm not quite sure yet how long of an update it will be. That means I can't really estimate the percentages for my Patreon home page. I should have more of an idea next week after a good, full week of rendering.

I'm still planning on releasing it during the last week of the month. And that's a firm commitment. That will be two months since the last update and I want to do everything I can to make sure I don't go beyond that.

I appreciate all of you sticking with me!

-CarbonBlue
CAN'T A MAN SHOWER IN PEACE???? damn invaders!
on another note we urgently need feet experts to solve who the mystry woman is....:illuminati::illuminati::illuminati:
- they look more tan than angel's so i think that is not her and if you rejected her in last update i don't think she will jump you in the shower at least not anytime soon(damn this look like something that happens in prison), shannon already jumped him twice so maybe this is her, on the other hand we haven't seen much of Maeve so maybe she comes in to have a heart to heart (and no you dirty minded people, i meant talking :FacePalm:) about the time he got roofied xD
i don't think this is olivia though since she needs to build up a little and then seduce him but...hey what do i know.
Angel----20~30%
Olivia---15~20%
Shannon---35~40%
Maeve---- at least 50%

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
It's not often that a story draws me in, but I like this one. Nice game. Favorites - Angel > Maeve > Olivia = Shannon.
The MC got roofied lol, well that's his dumbness. A simple rule: Never leave your drink unattended while in a public place.

Last edited:

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
It's not often that a story draws me in, but I like this one. Nice game. Favorites - Angel > Maeve > Olivia = Shannon.
The MC got roofied lol, well that's his dumbness. A simple rule: Never leave your drink unattended while in a public place.
yea game is great, banters between shannon and angel are pretty awesome but my list goes like this in this game
Maeve > angel > shannon
not really into olivia to be honest with you, for now ill stick with Maeve she seems intriguing(but to each his own i guess :BootyTime:)
as for the roofie, i think from now on MC has to wear those Sip Safe wristbands that changes color when in contact with date rape drug :WeSmart::WeSmart:

Reactions: Canade

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This game is fucking hillarious! I'm like 15 mins into the game and I've been laughing like every 30 seconds or so.
It's one of the most promising around here.

BTW, I read in the changelog that some bugs regarding changing Maeve's name and choosing not to peek on Shannon had been fixed. Well, I'm still getting them in 0.3.1. I can't change her name nor decide not to peek.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
BTW, I read in the changelog that some bugs regarding changing Maeve's name and choosing not to peek on Shannon had been fixed. Well, I'm still getting them in 0.3.1. I can't change her name nor decide not to peek.
Yeah, CarbonBlue keeps foxing those, but it seems some gremlin keeps reverting the fixes. Probably best to just stick with the default names.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This game is fucking hillarious! I'm like 15 mins into the game and I've been laughing like every 30 seconds or so.
It's one of the most promising around here.

It's all part of a running gag. Those error messages are actually a part of the game. There is nothing to 'fix', and my hope is that it will stay that way.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It's all part of a running gag. Those error messages are actually a part of the game. There is nothing to 'fix', and my hope is that it will stay that way.
That would make sense. I actually didn't want to change the names but it would be nice to be able NOT to peek if it leads to different outcomes further on.
Speaking of which, I'm not sure of the extent to which our choices during the game will matter. I mean, there will be obvious repercussions after the end of last version if you decide to, well, you know what. But until that point none of the previous choices seemed to matter. No matter how nice or how unfriendly I am towards all the girls, I keep getting the same reactions: Angel brings me home and the same things happen, Shannon shows the same feelings, etc. Only some renders and dialogues change but the final outcome seems to be the same :(

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes