4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

thekeelog

Aug 23, 2019
BTW, I read in the changelog that some bugs regarding changing Maeve's name and choosing not to peek on Shannon had been fixed. Well, I'm still getting them in 0.3.1. I can't change her name nor decide not to peek.
Read the traceback on those errors. I think they're on purpose.

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
Well that was very surprising. Love the humour in the game. It's nice having a game that isn't super serious for once.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Considering the story choices you can make, I doubt she'll make an appearance. That said, i have little hope for vtmb2. Can't wait to hear the stories of the tranny vampire fighting the patriarchy.

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Is it earlier renders or through the entire thing that the shell of the MC's dick is missing?

Last edited:

JohnSmith1968

Oct 6, 2018
So I just found this game yesterday and played through v0.3.1. It's an excelent start and I love the Shannon and Angel characters (especially their conversation behind Olivia after the knife incident and the whole axe thing). I'll definetly be keeping an eye on this one.

I was very dissapointed to find a forced error with Maeve's rename and a reset of the character names after Maeve's rename though so I decided that now was as good a time as any to start learning Renpy programming. I whipped up a fix for the naming system after some quick research and trial and error. I was able to get the custom names and character colors working as well as remove the forced error with Maeve's rename and my fix appears to be working flawlessly on my system (Windows 10).

I've decided to share my fix but there's a few issues that people should be aware of.
1) This is completely UNOFFICIAL with no input from the author.
2) Being unofficial there is no guarantee that saves made with this fix will be compatable with future official versions.
3) As far as I can tell it is completely possible that saves will be compatible with future official versions as long as there's not a major overhaul of the naming system that's already partially in place and the other changes I made that are required for the system to work in the first place are made (e.g. replacing hard coded names with the variables set by the partial naming system already in place) but it appears that the game is going through a rewrite. All concerns with this fix would be moot though if the official rewrite is extensive enough to require a restart.
4) Since these decisions are made early on in the game you will be required to start a new game for the changes to come into effect.

*Can't open/extract the archive? I only deal with RAR5 archives because they give me the best overall compression ratio. If you are unable to open or extract the archive then make sure you are using the latest version of WinRAR or 7-Zip.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes