4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Wow, just wanted to comment on the game just to find out there is a VTMB2 in the making. Freaking A!
Well, I will keep my expectations low because VtMB was epic and we all know too well how good titles
were, are and will be run into the ground, turning them into emtpy souless shells.

Hoping for a return of VV!

Since Paradox picked it up, it may well be a half decent game. Imaging Bioware...*shrug*

On a very very serious sidenote: No, no, no e no, pizza solo senza frutta!
And sure as hell without sausages and bolognese sauce. Or cheddar cheese. Gross!

Sorry for the OT: I like the game. Nice looking models, especially the redhead.
Like the humor, I read it as the dev(s) doesn't take everything too serious. Great.
Not too much text per image. The pace is about right so far.

Story is rather straight forward so far but that's great. It could expand into anything.
Better than a big inital build up with tons of text and only little action and then
a game gets abandoned or recieves a 2 liner ending.

CarbonBlue, keep it up, mate!

Reactions: H2S and CarbonBlue

JohnSmith1968

Oct 6, 2018
I appreciate the effort! I would caution people, however, that it's likely that any modification of the code will almost surely result in issues in future versions.
Thank you!

Yeah, I figured as much and posted warnings here and in the provided Readme. Any saves made while using my fix should be considered standalone and not be used with future official versions (in hindsight I probably should have added this warning as well). It is possible that saves could be used without completely borking future play as long as you impliment the naming system as I think you intended but only you know one way or another until v0.4 comes out. Issues may be extremely minor and not effect overall play to completely gamebreaking, either way I would suggest a restart with any future official versions which I don't really consider an issue considering the current length of the game.

To be clear, my fix will only effect saves made while using it. If you restart the story with an official version then the game will function as officially intended. Of course if you still plan on implimenting the naming system then we'll have to restart official playthroughs to take advantage of it anyways unless you plan on providing a way to change names whenever we choose.

I'm sorry, I feel like I can't stress enough how saves made with this fix will likely effect future play in one way or another. Thank you for your hard work and I look forward to v0.4 and beyond!

Reactions: CarbonBlue

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
rewrite the code..we love replaying from the start...well..i do...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seriously though I suppose CarbonBlue meant that mod could probably brake your saves down the line, not that him updating the game each time will need a restart. Right?

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Don't mind me, it seems I lost my head over Shannon. Figuratively and literally.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Seriously though I suppose CarbonBlue meant that mod could probably brake your saves down the line, not that him updating the game each time will need a restart. Right?
I am considering some changes that would require players start from the beginning in this next update, but that would be the last time that happens. And I'm only considering it at the moment - there's nothing set in stone.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I am considering some changes that would require players start from the beginning in this next update, but that would be the last time that happens. And I'm only considering it at the moment - there's nothing set in stone.
its game dependent when players rage or not bout that...your game is next level good..i do not foresee any rage...we save our rage for crap :D

fssntuff

Sep 15, 2018
Something for folks to remember, with any game that is under development. You are basically TESTING the game as it is developed. If the developer needs to change parameters saved, and you have to start over. that is part of TESTING. If bothers you, maybe you might want to not play any game until final finished product.

two cents

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I would suggest planning out everything you can about the game, so you have all the code in early, so no more future replays will happen. Even having a dozen bits of unused code ready for a future that may not come just in case, if you use them great, if not, eh you increased the game by a couple Kilobytes. Also do it early. Since old players can speed through holding CTRL to get to the last place they were in maybe a minute with few choices.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I agree... but sometimes, new ideas pop in people's heads. And feature creep happens.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
This is not so much feature creep as it is lack of coding knowledge from the beginning.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I don't know about the others, but I planned on replaying it from the start anyways. To fresh up the memory and to enjoy it once more.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes