4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
It's a feature, not a bug.
You may not get the humor of it, unless you know something about coding though.
I didn't get the feature. I did notice it was talking about needing courage or something.
By chance do you know if the option you picked during Angel's sex scene is going to make a difference? I notice the outcome was the same, other than Angel saying what (refuse her) and Olivia masturbating thinking about it.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
By chance do you know if the option you picked during Angel's sex scene is going to make a difference? I notice the outcome was the same, other than Angel saying what (refuse her) and Olivia masturbating thinking about it.
It will. Shannon smiles if she knows you didn't have sex, Olivia seems happy about it too. Shannon seems upset if you do fuck her, and you can't allow her to be upset, she knows where you sleep.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
It will. Shannon smiles if she knows you didn't have sex, Olivia seems happy about it too. Shannon seems upset if you do fuck her, and you can't allow her to be upset, she knows where you sleep.
What you're saying is the only option is to sleep with Angel? So, Shannon can unleash her final form, Super Saiyandere and save the game from turning into a harem :geek:

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
I really enjoyed this. The plot is basic, but it's quickly overwritten by the personalities of the characters involved, which are all amazing and compelling. I think this is how quality character writing is done. Shannon is fierce and hilarious, but tsundere and interested, Angel's slutty attitude is in line with what happens with her family life, and wants something pleasant to come out of it, and Maeve is all sorts of equal parts cringe and interesting, and has a genuine conscience. I hate that the game is so short so far, but I have to hand it to CarbonBlue for the work put into it, especially the sex scene with Angel--that was very well done with the lightning animation.

Looking forward to more Maeve. :sneaky:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I really enjoyed this. The plot is basic, but it's quickly overwritten by the personalities of the characters involved, which are all amazing and compelling. I think this is how quality character writing is done. Shannon is fierce and hilarious, but tsundere and interested, Angel's slutty attitude is in line with what happens with her family life, and wants something pleasant to come out of it, and Maeve is all sorts of equal parts cringe and interesting, and has a genuine conscience. I hate that the game is so short so far, but I have to hand it to CarbonBlue for the work put into it, especially the sex scene with Angel--that was very well done with the lightning animation.

Looking forward to more Maeve. :sneaky:
I'm glad that you're another Maeve lover, atta boy! :p

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
I'm glad that you're another Maeve lover, atta boy! :p
Of course, she has a wickedly sexy body, she's mature and understanding, her eyes literally glow, and she seems like the type that would always have something else interesting about herself to say. Plus she's a good person. Waifu material. If it's ever shown that she can cook, it's all over--that's it, my digital dong belongs to her.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
View attachment 472362

This image came about because I was talking about the American tradition of watching football on Thanksgiving. It seems that all you weird people outside the United States have a different definition of football. You're wrong, but the outfits are still hot! ;)

Love you all! Have a happy Thanksgiving if you're American! If you're not American, then have a happy day on the internet with fewer Americans than usual!

CarbonBlue​
i like the red head most ...woot

Reactions: SilverSoul83

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
View attachment 472362

This image came about because I was talking about the American tradition of watching football on Thanksgiving. It seems that all you weird people outside the United States have a different definition of football. You're wrong, but the outfits are still hot! ;)

Love you all! Have a happy Thanksgiving if you're American! If you're not American, then have a happy day on the internet with fewer Americans than usual!

CarbonBlue​
Shannon and a proper sport certainly the perfect combo :p;)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
For some reason I looked at the OP here, and noticed the last 2 images shared the same pose, and I hadn't played in a while so I wondered if Maeve and Angel were the same person, since I couldn't remember them in a scene. So I opened the folder to look through the images and yes there is a scene with both of them, so there goes that theory, but I also found a few lighting problems which I hope get a fix in the future.

Some inconsistent lighting, like MC in shower is a grey alien

ep2_20 to 21 has a giant jump in lighting and loss at 22

same jump from 40 to 41/42 47/48 shadows change 156-158 is bright, 159 loses it.

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
CarbonBlue Hmmm...

Just played the game for the first time. You've made distinct characters, which is really cool to see, and of course they're very good-looking. However, in-game I can't imagine the MC having anything but an absolutely abysmal first impression of any of them except Olivia. Shannon immediately assumes he's a pervert and threatens to cut his dick off - if any girl did this to me in the first five minutes of speaking to them I would actively avoid them as much as possible and absolutely shit on them any time they tried to approach me because hey, fuck you bitch. Angel tries to get me in trouble with my host by flashing her tits. This too would not go over well; I'd be thinking "What a whore" and - again - avoid her (she's not worth getting in trouble with the person keeping a roof over my head). And lastly, Maeve whispers weird shit in my ear and pops in and out at random. What would I do about that? You guessed it: avoid the freak. Even Olivia spoils her first impression by getting shit-faced within a day (understandable, and congrats to her for selling the house, but...) which leads me to suspect she has an alcohol problem.

To be clear, I do like the characters. I also like how unique they are. But I can't imagine anyone coming away with a positive impression of someone threatening to chop their nuts off before even really getting to know them, or someone you went out with once and got drugged (their fault or not, would anyone really want to ever go out with that person again?). It's not that the MC couldn't grow to love these characters, it's that the weird shit they do hits him like a tidal wave before he's even had a chance to wade into the shallow end. On a meta level, cool, distinct, colorful characters. In-universe though, not people you'd want to associate yourself with based on first impressions. You see what I'm getting at? I really hope this doesn't come across as a "yOuR ChArAcTeRs SuCk" rant, because that's not at all what I mean or how I feel.

Am I thinking too much "in-character"? I don't see why I shouldn't - surely that's part of the fun, treating the scenario as though you were there. I want to take your game seriously, because it seems like it deserves that. But in doing so, I am repelled from basically everyone. Not repulsed - I want to make that clear - but repelled, as in, I wouldn't want to spend any time with any of these people, and certainly not do them any favors (except Olivia, who is providing me shelter). I wouldn't comfort Angel, I wouldn't go out with Maeve, I wouldn't sit and play Jeopardy with Shannon. Their first impressions are so bad that I would never get to (or even want to) know them if these things actually happened, at least not for quite some time.

I don't see you drastically overhauling your game based on my comment alone, so I'm not sure what I'm shooting for here. I guess I just wanted some reassurance that turning them down will be an acceptable playstyle for awhile, at least until we have the opportunity to get to know them better. If the awful first impressions are intentional, which they seem to be, please please allow us to play accordingly. I like the characters. I like their quirks. But the MC needs time to discover their good sides before he could possibly be fine shouldering their heavy baggage, you know?

Oh, one thing I would ask that I think is a small change is please can we not get railroaded into "peeking" on Shannon when she's not even doing anything interesting? I don't think that changes much at all - she seems like the sort to make that stupid knife joke in the middle of the first night regardless (terrible, terrible, terrible impression of her from this lol). I thought the railroading with the names was funny and clever, but this choice didn't seem all that important and I don't get why the MC would care what she's doing at this point (we can see it's nothing interesting through the crack, no peeking required). This change wouldn't even necessitate any more renders or anything, you just move us on to the next scene. Though, as I have no experience with game design, maybe such a change would be a lot of work after all, idk.

I also didn't like getting railroaded into suggesting I had my eye on anyone to my dad - must have pressed the "No-one's caught my eye" option 50 times (we became lifelong rivals, this choice and I :mad:). Eventually I just gave up and said Olivia, but I have to ask - why is this vital? Why can't I just say no-one? I'm being genuine here, no spoilers but does this actually set something up?

Thanks for reading all this. I want to reiterate that I have a positive overall impression of the game, and admire the imagination that went into creating these characters. Well done! They all stand out. I also appreciate your hard work and look forward to more! I suppose all this came from the fact that I did enjoy the game, which is why I held it to a higher standard in terms of choice. If I should stop considering my choices and just play for shits and giggles, let me know and that's what I'll do!

Reactions: rustcat

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
CarbonBlue Ah, in that case I assume the "glitches" aren't just meta-railroading and are in fact a key element to the story. I should have considered that sooner. I'll be sure to give you the benefit of the doubt from now on!

Also, again, thanks for reading all that. I didn't realize it got so long lol. I know it got repetitive at parts, but that was because I was very afraid my actual esteem for the experience you provided would get lost in my expressed concerns. Have a great day/night!

longdong4005

Aug 1, 2019
just started playing this game and loving it so far but i have a question, when you choose not to peek on shannon and an error page appears, is that a bug or is intentional?

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes