4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Here's my current theory about this game, specifically Maeve.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If something like this was already posted, I wasn't able to find it during my search, and I'm not going to read through 42 pages of posts.

THANK YOU to those of you who took an interest in my theory and took the time to read this stupid long post.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Ohhh another twist to the theory. I love it. I'm really looking forward to seeing how the game progresses, and finding out how much of the theory is correct.
yeah, it's pretty cool to be speculating about the actual plot of one of these games and not just discussing who we're going to nail and how we'll accomplish said nailing goal o_O

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
A big part of the game is playing off of stereotypes that are common to VNs.

Maeve was created first and is intended to be the archetypal Pretty Girl. She wears ridiculously sexy clothing and loves the color pink. You could easily see her as the captain of the cheerleading squad and the prom queen. So I liked the idea of taking the cheerleader/prom queen and giving her this aloof, kind of nerdy personality that can be frustrating and annoying. Kind of a yin/yang thing: on the one side she's the perfect Pretty Girl, but on the other side she's fucking weird.

Shannon was created largely to be the anti-Maeve. While Maeve can be annoyingly indirect, Shannon can be obnoxiously direct. Where Maeve is like a butterfly flying around your head, Shannon is like a gut punch. From there it's just a matter of adding layers.

For Olivia, I knew I wanted the stereotypical mother + two daughters setting. And I wanted things to be somewhat realistic. So the only somewhat realistic way to have a mother who's possibly sexually interested in this young guy entering her house is to make her totally irresponsible.

I've said before, but Angel is simply my goth dream girl. :)
Shannon is my dream girl woohoo :love::love::love:

Reactions: Nordec

Arjuuni

Apr 21, 2018

If something like this was already posted, I wasn't able to find it during my search, and I'm not going to read through 42 pages of posts.

THANK YOU to those of you who took an interest in my theory and took the time to read this stupid long post.
This triggered my DDLCPTSD

CarbonBlue, really compelling game so far! (Edit: I liked it so much that I made my first post after signing up last year, haha). I went into it not expecting much, but the thing that caught my attention is the pacing. I have ADD, and games with a lot of grind or exposition tend to lose my interest quickly, but I felt like something interesting was always happening. My plan was to play for a couple minutes and decide if I wanted to continue, and the next thing I knew I had reached the end of this version!

Not to mention the ongoing mystery that's gonna be stuck in the back of my mind while I wait for an update...

Also I'm struggling to decide who my favorite girl is and that's usually a good sign... leaning toward Shannon but they're all appealing in their own way.

azbest2k

Nov 23, 2019
it was very fast change from "that redhead look nice lets check out this shit" to "whoa, that shit is awesome, give me more!"
great work and I love your sense of humour - dialogues ale hilarious and have "that something vibe". games isn't vulgar and there is no fastspacebarfap mechanic - lots of kudos from me for this! and now .... i want more! [but take Your time - awesomeness on epic proportions need lots of work :p]

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Given the tags, I suppose hand-holding is as far as the current update goes, or maybe a blowjob from a redundant secondary character, no?

GodfromSpace

Nov 24, 2018

So, Is Doki Doki all over again?

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes