4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Reality Mode

Jul 18, 2018
"Unleashed is a slice-of-life Visual Novel designed to play around with your expectations." NO! No no no! I've had enough of that from Doki Doki, thank you very much!

... okay I'll probably check this out, but still, that description is bringing back the nightmares...

EDIT TO AVOID DOUBLE-POSTING:

"yes im entitled to say what i believe,an opinion"
In the words of a man far wiser than myself, "I don't agree with what you say. In fact, it's complete and utter bullshit. But I'll defend to the death your right to say it, because fuck the oppressors!" That is definitely exactly what Voltaire said.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
"Unleashed is a slice-of-life Visual Novel designed to play around with your expectations." NO! No no no! I've had enough of that from Doki Doki, thank you very much!

... okay I'll probably check this out, but still, that description is bringing back the nightmares...

EDIT TO AVOID DOUBLE-POSTING:

"yes im entitled to say what i believe,an opinion" In the words of a man far wiser than myself, "I don't agree with what you say. In fact, it's complete and utter bullshit. But I'll defend to the death your right to say it, because fuck the oppressors!" That is definitely exactly what Voltaire said.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion although sometimes people on here are scrutinized for it, but you really should give this a try it's worth it.

Twistedrem

Mindkiller Dev and Woman Respecter
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Everyone seems downright terrified of NTR in these games. Lol

Reality Mode

Jul 18, 2018
Everyone is entitled to their opinion although sometimes people on here are scrutinized for it, but you really should give this a try it's worth it.
The "everyone is entitled to their opinion" was a mostly joking response to
This game is a complete joke always the same pussy ass weak mc,women made out to be dominating bitchy bla bla bla........an yes im entitled to say what i believe,an opinion
Jokes aside, I did end up trying this despite my initial hesitation, and I do like it.

And the unused variables interest me... especially `getting_it`. Wonder where this is headed...

Reactions: Mormont

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
The "everyone is entitled to their opinion" was a mostly joking response to

Jokes aside, I did end up trying this despite my initial hesitation, and I do like it.

And the unused variables interest me... especially `getting_it`. Wonder where this is headed...
I think I know what "getting_it" means.. it means you got your ass beat and dick cut off by her cuz you didn't listen. She warned you at breakfast!
In American slang, "getting it" primarily means one of two things = either you're gonna get the shit beat out of you or you're gonna have sex with someone. When someone says that, you have to know the context. But my friends know better than to say that around me cuz I'll accuse them of being pain gluttons and will offer her implements to use on him at which point they protest really loudly. LMAO

Dyson2020

Jan 11, 2019
Great game it's got alot of humor in it and the models look really good. Shannon is my fav. but the others are nice. Hope it gets a update soon

Reactions: JianYang-69
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes