4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Reality Mode

Jul 18, 2018
I think I know what "getting_it" means.. it means you got your ass beat and dick cut off by her cuz you didn't listen. She warned you at breakfast!
In American slang, "getting it" primarily means one of two things = either you're gonna get the shit beat out of you or you're gonna have sex with someone. When someone says that, you have to know the context. But my friends know better than to say that around me cuz I'll accuse them of being pain gluttons and will offer her implements to use on him at which point they protest really loudly. LMAO
Except that's not at all the context it's used in.
So "getting it" in the meaning of "understanding something" isn't anywhere near of the primary meaning any more? :unsure:
It definitely seems to be along those lines, and it's used in a purely positive manner. In one of the instances it's incremented, there's an explicit, "Now you're getting it!"

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Meephistopheles

Jun 1, 2018
Not sure why you would want to quit this still early in development and has been brilliant so far and wasn't the next update for next month? so lot's to look forward to.
Because this game reminds me of other games. Updates come out after a very long time and after a while it will be forgotten like a other one. If you follow a lot of games, you'il know what I'm saying. My goal is not to disparage the game. It's fun.But maybe m wrong hope im wrong, i don't know we will see. I'll just wait for the update

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Because this game reminds me of other games. Updates come out after a very long time and after a while it will be forgotten like a other one. If you follow a lot of games, you'il know what I'm saying. My goal is not to disparage the game. It's fun.But maybe m wrong hope im wrong, i don't know we will see. I'll just wait for the update
In terms of updates, this ain't as bad as some others out there and I think this is the longest we've had to wait for it updating the other two previous updates were out pretty fast.

antediluvian

Dec 29, 2019
Code:
    "Pineapple belongs on pizza":
        $ pervert += 1
I guess, if I look at it objectively, you're not exactly wrong...

Anyway, I went ahead and IC'ed this up for my own fun, doing my level best to maintain the same feel as the original (i.e., that they're not head-over-heels in rut over the MC). Just save the .rpy file in the /Unleashed/game folder and Ren'Py will compile it automatically at runtime. It's plain text open source, so feel free to open it up in any competent text editor to verify it's not poisonous. The default state of copyright is that CarbonBlue retains full rights, including the right to terminate; my edits are otherwise in the public domain.

Currently updated for v.0.3.1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I highly recommend playing both the original homewrecker-in-a-strange-world and the new reaffirming-familial-love scenarios to see the changes and note the differences. =)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes