4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
i dont even think there is comming an update after all .. the game was released summer last year , and so far we only got typo fixes and some smaller bug fixes
He knows. I don't know how he knows but he knows there are no more updates "comming", and that the 4 updates I've already published with about 650 renders are really only typo fixes and smaller bug fixes. I thought I had them all fooled, but this guy who doesn't know how to change his avatar's got me figured out. I will try to publish another round of typo fixes around the end of January and toss in another 300-400 renders or so in order to throw him off my trail, but I'm worried he'll see right through the disguise. Only time will tell.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
but this guy who doesn't know how to change his avatar's got me figured out. I will try to publish another round of typo fixes around the end of January and toss in another 300-400 renders or so in order to throw him off my trail, but I'm worried he'll see right through the disguise. Only time will tell.
first off the default avatars are classy! second is it wrong that I want at least half of those "3-400" renders to be of Shannon?

antediluvian

Dec 29, 2019
CarbonBlue had said:
doesn't know how to change his avatar
Take all the time you need for updates!

To play devil's advocate, though, some of us do prefer anonymity. For instance, I have a huge web presence on safe-for-work sites under my real identity, and a tiny, almost inconsequential web presence on not-safe-for-work sites under my lurker identity. It's a reasonable compromise between going full tinfoil-hat and joining the dark web versus openly posting kinks on Facebook for employers to see. =)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
No offense intended to those who haven't changed their avatars. My thinking with that one particular guy, however, is that it's pretty likely he doesn't know how to change it. ;)
I know it's not directed at me. But i'm just lazy and don't care enough to change it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
No offense intended to those who haven't changed their avatars. My thinking with that one particular guy, however, is that it's pretty likely he doesn't know how to change it. ;)
wasn't hard to figure out , just found it myself last night (y) what i'm trying to figure out now , is how to rate games :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i hope this doesn't sound stupid , i do manage that sometimes .. but you mean where it show the 5 star and says 27 votes ? .. click on that ?

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
ok i hope this doesn't sound stupid , i do manage that sometimes .. but you mean where it show the 5 star and says 27 votes ? .. click on that ?
Yeah, click on the star you wish to give the game and it'll pull up the review screen. Please write a good review and read the rules before writing it.

Edit: I didn't mean good as in nice, I meant good as in valid and worthwhile.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes