4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

antediluvian

Dec 29, 2019
antediluvian Where in the rules of the "Inta-netz" does it state that you're avatar has to be an image of yourself.
Not sure who you're quoting there, but it ain't me. ;-)

A personalized avatar can be enough to isolate a number of personality quirks about the individual, which with enough effort can be used for doxxing. Technically, even posting times and dates, choice of grammar and specific vocabulary, and stuff like that can be used to isolate their world location for anyone who's really interested. When someone is in a line of work where they are expected to be highly conformist, that can be a liability.

love it updating when?
This was mentioned a couple pages ago -- on track for somewhere around the end of January, but as always defaulting to "done when it's done". If it doesn't release by then, nobody would really be justified complaining about it until it's May or so (and even then demanding releases is one of the absolute worst possible contributions to mankind).

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
Not sure who you're quoting there, but it ain't me. ;-)
Actually I tagged you in a response. What I'm ding in this particular post is quoting. Two similar yet distinguishable actions.

You were the one who started with playing Devils Advocate:
To play devil's advocate, though, some of us do prefer anonymity. For instance, I have a huge web presence on safe-for-work sites under my real identity, and a tiny, almost inconsequential web presence on not-safe-for-work sites under my lurker identity. It's a reasonable compromise between going full tinfoil-hat and joining the dark web versus openly posting kinks on Facebook for employers to see. =)
A personalized avatar can be enough to isolate a number of personality quirks about the individual, which with enough effort can be used for doxxing. Technically, even posting times and dates, choice of grammar and specific vocabulary, and stuff like that can be used to isolate their world location for anyone who's really interested. When someone is in a line of work where they are expected to be highly conformist, that can be a liability.
Then tell me about myself. Cause I sure as hell look nothing like a jackal-headed deity.

antediluvian

Dec 29, 2019
Actually I tagged you in a response. What I'm ding in this particular post is quoting. Two similar yet distinguishable actions.
*eye roll* I know how forums work. I was referring to your use of the word "inta-webz"; I get that you were trying to put it in quotes to make it clear that it was sic and not intended to be misquoted to you, but putting it in quotes also makes it disingenuous because it implies that I was the one who said it. It's a type of fallacy.
You were the one who started with playing Devils Advocate
Then tell me about myself. Cause I sure as hell look nothing like a jackal-headed deity.
This is turning into literal cancer on this thread and I'm going to stop now. Feel free to consider this a victory if you like. ;-)

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
thread would best be used to talk about Shannon's grin when Angel comes home unboinked..thats an LI grin...
I did appreciate the different reactions out of her depending on how you handled the Angel situation.

Shannon is the number one cutie with a booty.
i'm just worried he'll use our infatuation with her to string us along longer and not let us get more Shannon till several updates down the line o_O

Reactions: Streichmett

Streichmett

Aug 19, 2019
Paranoia kicks in, ey? Let's trust CB will release an update before Feb, fingers crossed
It‘s quite common in every kind of forum, even with regular Updates in content. Everybody should direct his energy and effort into making constructive comments, and helping the dev to get the best outcome. Also we should trust hin. He will release the new update when it‘s ready. ;)

Reactions: Ragnar and Folomo
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes