4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
I'm more than willing to wait for my Shannon fix. She's the goddess of snark and sexuality. You just can't rush that combination.
Just for $1 you may or may not be able to see previews that may or may not contain Shannon on CarbonBlues discord.
That might help you get through until the update. :love:

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Just for $1 you may or may not be able to see previews that may or may not contain Shannon on CarbonBlues discord.
That might help you get through until the update. :love:
Discord is free, with no just-for-patrons content. Patrons get a title and color on Discord. Occasionally I do post a screenshot just for discord.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
umm, can i still give you a dollar for some Shannon previews? :ROFLMAO:
In my Patreon yes. I do updates every Friday and sometimes include previews with those updates. I also do weekly cosplay renders for $5 patrons and weekly lingerie renders for $10 patrons.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
In my Patreon yes. I do updates every Friday and sometimes include previews with those updates. I also do weekly cosplay renders for $5 patrons and weekly lingerie renders for $10 patrons.
i am tempted, i could come up with a render for that $20 tier to have you make o_O

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
i am tempted, i could come up with a render for that $20 tier to have you make o_O
Keep in mind that the $20 custom render is limited by the level of nudity shown in the current version of the game. So no nude Shannon yet. But whenever people join the $20 tier then they can request that render at any time, whether they're still a patron or not.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Keep in mind that the $20 custom render is limited by the level of nudity shown in the current version of the game. So no nude Shannon yet. But whenever people join the $20 tier then they can request that render at any time, whether they're still a patron or not.
thanks for the heads up, i'll give it some thought :)

Kemal Ataturk

Dec 23, 2019
Good thing it's free then, huh?

(Hoping for the end of January, but I should know more at the end of this week.)
idk lots of free releases around here that take two-three days to complete one play-through. There's definitely potential for Unleashed but if you've been working on it since July and there's barely an hour worth of content 7 months later then there's something wrong.. anyway, release a big update and prove me wrong..

• Angry
Reactions: Jericho69

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
idk lots of free releases around here that take two-three days to complete one play-through. There's definitely potential for Unleashed but if you've been working on it since July and there's barely an hour worth of content 7 months later then there's something wrong.. anyway, release a big update and prove me wrong..
Folks, I think we're in luck today. We've obviously got one of the most skilled, most knowledgeable, nay I say legendary game developers that ever existed here to impart his wisdom to us. As we bask in his glory, I'm sure he'll regale us with many, many tales of all of the games he's developed and how quickly he was able to complete them. I can tell he must know a great deal since he's complaining about how long a free game being developed by a lone amateur is taking to produce. Surely someone of his skills would have had the game completed months ago.

Kemal Ataturk

Dec 23, 2019
Folks, I think we're in luck today. We've obviously got one of the most skilled, most knowledgeable, nay I say legendary game developers that ever existed here to impart his wisdom to us. As we bask in his glory, I'm sure he'll regale us with many, many tales of all of the games he's developed and how quickly he was able to complete them. I can tell he must know a great deal since he's complaining about how long a free game being developed by a lone amateur is taking to produce. Surely someone of his skills would have had the game completed months ago.
was that an attempt at sarcasm? pretty pathetic. No one's complaining about anything here, but rather it seems like you are trying to start something. That's a yikes from me bro

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I didn't expect that much when I downloaded it, since for now in this game there's no particular kinks I generally search for (early development phase). But I actually fell in love with the red hair, Shannon.
She's really cute, and her personality really got me: a little crazy, smart-ish, even a bit violent, but above all mischievous. The other characters are good too.
I'm a bit concerned about the surnatural turn the game is about to take, but we'll see. In terms of kinks it seems in the future there'll be cheating and a lot of exhibitionnism, I look forward to that.
Good impression so far.

Last edited:

Gadget69

Jan 25, 2018
Interesting way to bypass 'players' demand to rename characters, by inserting a 'deliberate' ->Name Reset Error<-...
It's Brilliant, I tell ya - Brilliant :D *HaHa*

Reactions: Jaun Karr
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes