4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
So is there some sexual content between the character that looks like Gracie from The Deluca Family?

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
So is there some sexual content between the character that looks like Gracie from The Deluca Family?
if you mean Maeve, then no there aren't any sexual content relating to her so far but considering her character seems like one of those that we need to explore alot more to get anything it isn't that stange, and neither is there any for shannon. so far only Angle and Olivia have "sexual" scenes, if you wanna call it that.

Griswold

May 24, 2019
Maybe it is one of the most underrated or maybe unknown game here. This game deserves more support.

I love the slut milf Shannon. She is what I needed in my neighborhood when I was still young and without any experiences :p

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Looking forward for next update keep up with the good work and this is the one of rare games that I hope I'll not see the abandoned tag on it :)

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Oh yes, sorry and thank you! I do not not look at the names more on the faces and other things.....
Ahem!..other "things". Are you telling me you are enjoying looking at womens private parts such as luscious breasts and firm ass and maybe even the VIGANA!!?? Oh my god that is so rude you should be ashamed of yourself young man!! :p :D

• Wow
Reactions: Griswold

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I hope this update is lengthy cause i find it extremely funny it also feels extremely short. But i also understand if its a one man development you can only do so much alone but i just hope its lengthy. Here's to hoping (y)

Reactions: Griswold

Griswold

May 24, 2019
Ahem!..other "things". Are you telling me you are enjoying looking at womens private parts such as luscious breasts and firm ass and maybe even the VIGANA!!?? Oh my god that is so rude you should be ashamed of yourself young man!! :p :D
No, I was looking at the content of their character, of course.....what else?

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes