4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
To all asking about the glitches (including JollyGeorgieM !) , I suggest reading these links:

They might just give some insight into what's happening here.

Also I suggest playing a VN called Doki Doki Literature Club. Enjoy :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaun Karr

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
denoised_ep4.png

Hello and happy Friday, patrons and non-patrons alike!

This screenshot is the first image of Olivia from the 0.4 update (though I'm thinking of changing the colors a little, so it might end up a little different). I also need to smooth the blanket on the bed, but that's just a quick spot render.

In 0.4 you will get the opportunity to assist Olivia in her real estate work.

Progress is... progressing. It's still not going nearly as fast as the last update went, but things are picking up and I am getting back into the swing of things. The release date is still TBD at this time.

Until next time, thank you all for your support! I look forward to finally getting this update out and moving forward on the next updates.

-CarbonBlue​

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I made myself some pizza dough a couple of hours ago and I've left it to rise for a while. Not joking.
Anything else apart from pineapple that I should avoid?

Anyway, I'll get to the point: next update focuses on Olivia. Mmm... relationship with Shannon will be a slow burn but I'm sure it will be very enjoyable.
On a different note, I knew Olivia reminded me enormously of some other character. If anyone played Depraved Awakening, I think her facial features are really similar to Judy's.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
tried this, because of waiting on others VNs to be updated and was gladly suprised about this little gem and now i have another to wait on lol

Jaykeex

May 7, 2019
Here's my current theory about this game, specifically Maeve.

If something like this was already posted, I wasn't able to find it during my search, and I'm not going to read through 42 pages of posts.

THANK YOU to those of you who took an interest in my theory and took the time to read this stupid long post.

Last edited:

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Hey boss...,from where did u get inspiration for Shannon...,
A big part of the game is playing off of stereotypes that are common to VNs.

Maeve was created first and is intended to be the archetypal Pretty Girl. She wears ridiculously sexy clothing and loves the color pink. You could easily see her as the captain of the cheerleading squad and the prom queen. So I liked the idea of taking the cheerleader/prom queen and giving her this aloof, kind of nerdy personality that can be frustrating and annoying. Kind of a yin/yang thing: on the one side she's the perfect Pretty Girl, but on the other side she's fucking weird.

Shannon was created largely to be the anti-Maeve. While Maeve can be annoyingly indirect, Shannon can be obnoxiously direct. Where Maeve is like a butterfly flying around your head, Shannon is like a gut punch. From there it's just a matter of adding layers.

For Olivia, I knew I wanted the stereotypical mother + two daughters setting. And I wanted things to be somewhat realistic. So the only somewhat realistic way to have a mother who's possibly sexually interested in this young guy entering her house is to make her totally irresponsible.

I've said before, but Angel is simply my goth dream girl. :)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Here's my current theory about this game, specifically Maeve.

If something like this was already posted, I wasn't able to find it during my search, and I'm not going to read through 42 pages of posts.

THANK YOU to those of you who took an interest in my theory and took the time to read this stupid long post.
Your first post since you signed up in May. No wonder it took you so long to get it finished, some complex hypothesis you put forward here :LOL:

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes