4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
I was very dissapointed to find a forced error with Maeve's rename and a reset of the character names after Maeve's rename though so I decided that now was as good a time as any to start learning Renpy programming. I whipped up a fix for the naming system after some quick research and trial and error. I was able to get the custom names and character colors working as well as remove the forced error with Maeve's rename and my fix appears to be working flawlessly on my system (Windows 10).
Thats No Bug.jpg

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Found this game this morning, and I have to say it has me hooked. The story writing with the humor mixed with great renders proves to me it is a great game. Can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: preglovr12

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
cosplay_soccer.png

This image came about because I was talking about the American tradition of watching football on Thanksgiving. It seems that all you weird people outside the United States have a different definition of football. You're wrong, but the outfits are still hot! ;)

Love you all! Have a happy Thanksgiving if you're American! If you're not American, then have a happy day on the internet with fewer Americans than usual!

CarbonBlue​

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

After the Cosplay of the Week the plan was to do a sexier football outfit and be all like, "see? American football is better than soccer!" but she's pulling her jersey up so you really can't tell it's an American football outfit.
Either way, underboob is totally worth it.

I am traveling for Thanksgiving and I plan to be back on Friday. However, my family is weird and things might change. In other words, I plan on doing the Friday update on Friday, but it might not come until Saturday or possibly even Sunday.
lingerie_maeve_4.png

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
It's the same hair color, with brunette fading to blonde. You don't see the ponytail in that pic.
Please don't change anything about her, she's perfect the way she is now.
(If you try to modify something that is already perfect, then you probably just ruin it jajajaja)
*Cough, cough*Lexi's model*Cough, cough*. ;)

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

After the Cosplay of the Week the plan was to do a sexier football outfit and be all like, "see? American football is better than soccer!" but she's pulling her jersey up so you really can't tell it's an American football outfit.
Either way, underboob is totally worth it.

I am traveling for Thanksgiving and I plan to be back on Friday. However, my family is weird and things might change. In other words, I plan on doing the Friday update on Friday, but it might not come until Saturday or possibly even Sunday.
View attachment 473051
Oooh la la, my favorite Unleashed girl Maeve, yum yum! :love: Angel is my close second favorite of course :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Please don't change anything about her, she's perfect the way she is now.
(If you try to modify something that is already perfect, then you probably just ruin it jajajaja)
*Cough, cough*Lexi's model*Cough, cough*. ;)
The girls will change their hair from time to time, just to change things up a bit. But for the most part they will revert back to their defaults before long.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
The girls will change their hair from time to time, just to change things up a bit. But for the most part they will revert back to their defaults before long.
This'll make this already very lifelike game more lifelike, and help it stand out a little more. Can't wait to see what you do with Shannon.

edit: grammar due to auto correct

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know why I keep getting an error code when I tried to change Maeve's name and when I picked "Don't risk it" during the Shannon peeking choice?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Does anyone know why I keep getting an error code when I tried to change Maeve's name and when I picked "Don't risk it" during the Shannon peeking choice?
It's a feature, not a bug.
You may not get the humor of it, unless you know something about coding though.

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes